What's new

Looking for new Test Growers

Entusia

Very interesting! :headbange

You can see my two latest rounds in my signature... i think i've got a good grip on growing just lately.

I've got a perpetual 2-in-1 tent with a 2x2' and a 1x2' (200W+100W+40W) up right now and i'm running In House genetics clones and mothers (Slurmint, Dracula, Cherry Gorilla and Divine Truffle).
I will soon have my 4x4' (480W) Homebox Ambient back up... i think around first quarter next year. Probably around the end of January/start of February next year when i move into the new place.

I'm pretty active, but i mostly upload phone pictures because it's easier, faster and i'm using diaries mostly for myself right now.

I am a semi-pro product photographer though, so i can do quality shots and macros, with a main reflex camera and normal ambient lighting or even flashes/softboxes/umbrellas. If there's any need/purpose in doing them i'm down for doing it and really kicking ass. I have some colored gels with which i wanted to experiment too, would be cool to use them for the background :biggrin:.

Here's some "quick and dirty" handheld shots i did with the main camera last year with basically no effort.
I can do much better if i have the need for it... both photos and ganja now :biggrin: :biggrin:

May12-1-M.jpg May12-2-M.jpg May12-2-M2.jpg
DSC08029.jpg DSC08051.jpg DSC08089.jpg

My main camera is a full frame Sony A7 and i usually shoot with either a fixed 35mm f1.4, fixed 50mm f1.8 or fixed 90mm Macro 1:1 f2.0

These below i did just yesterday/couple days ago, day 31 (10 of flower)

SlurmintIXCanopy.jpg SlurmintIXStretch.jpg SlurmintIXTop.jpg SlurmintIXStems.jpg

I live in southern EU so i can't really send anything living back, just some photos of your gear :smoke:

Last edited:

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Hey @Karma G , love your work bro!! I've run your Jack Cheddar and Where's My Bike? Both were stellar. Had a friend who actually spent hours wandering around block after city block at the Beach when they couldn't remember where they locked up their cruisers. Much respect.

If you're up for sending some testers to the US, I would love to participate, and can run them under HID or LED.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
I should add as a follow-up to the story above:

That friend refused to smoke another hit that weekend. I think he was afraid the next bowl would be packed with a strain called " Crash Your Car on the Way Home" and that would come true as well. That was 15 years ago or thereabouts. He still tells the Where's My Bike story anytime anyone even mentions the Beach.

Phlavorjunkee

Veteran
Is the Twin Peaks from lucky dog?
(Chem sister x Chemdog 91 Bx2)?

KG ... I'm not in EU, rather US,,,
I don't have complete journal ( been a lurker many years but never ran a journal till recently)
, but I'm running one now over on Connoisseur Genetics forum. Currently for Diesel Fuel Zkittles S1s.

I ran Your Headbanger for years and have 2 Cuts of Sour Power OG I've been running for 10 years now!..

I'd be honored to be a tester KG!!
IMG_20230219_195746_03.jpg
received_667052398455572.jpeg
IMG_20230219_195746_02.jpg

Here's some Chemdog #4 I got the cut from Chemdog." G" himself.
received_1944226412589372.jpeg

Last edited:

Redrum92

I certainly wont be upset if not chosen, mainly because I come with a caveat: I only have space for fems right now, and only have space to do 4 plants, max. Also, USA based, unfortunately. On the positive side, if you want updates/pics regularly, that I can do very thoroughly. Love documenting new genetics.

My general growlog/thread

Doing some testers for VerdantGreen currently, not much to show yet

(Some highlights from my last completed grow):
SK#1 day50f - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day49f (7) - Copy.jpg
SK#2 day56f (4) - Copy.jpg
SOGC#2 day50f (1) - Copy.jpg

SK#1 day49f (3) - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

solovivoBrasil

Hello karma, man, if you want to test your genetics with organic soil and natural light, I have that for you. genetic cultivation of boloco seed Paraguay. and lastly I grew an ace seeds mixture (cheaper options). I admire your work. hugs. I'm from Brazil, here you have to really love the plant if you're into cultivation for it to be successful. I hope to cultivate your genetics as quickly as possible.
20230823_184858.jpg

MEGA956

Veteran
Sign me up boss!

I will be looking for new Test growers to do grow journals here on ICmag.

Must have a full grow journal here on ICmag.

Need to have posted good pictures.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.
Must germ as soon as posibel afther recieving the seeds.

No pollen chucking while seeds are in testing, ore sharing of clones.

Must update test journal once every 2 weeks min.

Is expected to post multiple good flower shots at end of grow journal.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.

When you want to be considerd please post in this thread with a link to your finished grows.
Thanks for the intrest, lets try get a few more in, there is anouf to go around.

And as said end of the week will get the ball rolling.
Hi Karma,
I have grown your gear for years and have always great results ! I’m from EU, i got some pics of vegging/flowering/dry flower of your work i’m new here and i’m already in cruise with couples strains from you that i will updated here, I plan to start a new run in a few weeks so if you still have tickets i will really be grateful to be part of it ! Thank you legend ✌🏼🔥

FluxCherry

I have not been here long so this is my best example.
i would absolutely love a chance @Karma G

Last edited:

Plant_daddi

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.

Attachments

• IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8137.jpeg
    IMG_8137.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • 71129399904__566E00A1-4C94-4788-80A2-CAC0407AA8C6.jpeg
    71129399904__566E00A1-4C94-4788-80A2-CAC0407AA8C6.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.

An awesome chance to get some quality genetics, good luck to all those who do the testing and respect to Karma G" for giving the opportunity, also respect to the testers for giving there time and space:tiphat::good:Best of luck in finding a true keeper guys..

Edited,, add on :tiphat::good:..

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Karma G you know id normally be down to test for you brother. I need some time though, i have a lot of my own testers going. Ill jump back in next round! Wishing you a successful test run!

Brother Nature

For this round i got Fem's and Reg's

(Z X ZiZi)F2 hybrids regular seeds. (Basicly a Original Zkittlez double backcross)F2

Crossed too:
FRITTER LICKER
PINK RUNTZ
GELATO 41
GUAVA GELATO
BLACK DOMINA
KG MELON
TWIN PEAKS
Zkittles is one of my recent favorites, as is Gelato. I've also never seen anything crossed with a Black Domina that wasn't hard hitting, used to run a Phantom Cookies x Black Domina plant that was one of the stoniest plants I've ever smoked.

I'd love to give any of these a try, not in the EU, but am in the commonwealth... Have a few journals below....

(last thread makes me wonder why I went back to soil...)

mikeysfoatl

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.

I'd do it but I'm the states. I also micro grow.

Prefered in EU.

Test rules.

Would love to text for u my friend