What's new

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G Do u still search testers?
I did few of your strains. Have the headbanger now in... A beatiful male with big leaves.. more Hells Angels OG?
And a Male with more thinner leafes.. more SOUR D ill guess?

U, Serious Seeds, Khalifa and Darkhorse.. nothing else anymore.
There is a thread where you can post to request to be a tester. When new testers become available i will select from there.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@Karma G : Are u gonna drop some of those Pink Runtz and Biker081 feminized lines at seedbanks or are they Spannabis xlusives? thnx

Some biker081 fems are already released for a while, just the Bodhi Co Op will be first released at Spannabis and drop online afther aswell.

All Pink Runtz fem hybrids will be dropped online afther Spannabis aswell, first the 6 that release at Spannabis and at a l8ter date some others aswell.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey fam,

First time posting anywhere. Started growing 2.5 years ago after I went through the end of a failed marriage/ relationship of 10 years. Had some amazing brothers pick me up and point me in the right direction. Now I grow in living soil beds, 4'x4' and 3' diameter. Saved my life in so many ways. 🙏

Didn't think I would get my hands on Sowaah seeds.. was running any crosses available in NA with that in it. Through Oldman green (💚) I got one pack, felt like a miracle. Was running it at the same time as the Macv2 beans which had terrible germ rates. Ended up with 3 males and 1 female and paid $200 for the Macv2 10pack...👎 So I took a chance on making my own seed stock using the best looking male of the 3 and crossed it naturally(grew male in same room, same bed as females). There were three beautiful KG Sowaah Moms(referred to #4, #6, #7) all smelling like lemon and gas. The seeded herb still has so much flavor. #7 was the star per say, she was the tallest, and fattest of the bunch at day 82 when I chopped.

Now I'm on week 6 with those seeds, Macv2 x Karmah Sowwah(#7). Think the male just led to more organized spear shaped buds, have 2 KG sowaahs in the same bed for comparison with the crosses and plant morphology is almost identical, plant size, leaf shape, timing in flower etc....Things I can see different is spear shaled buds. No herms on the Soawah mom's last run and no herms on the Sowaah crosses, 7 total running right now. The Macv2 F2s had 1/5 plants herm on day 35 and was pulled.

I share this for others looking to cross the sowaah in hopes of locking down their own seed stock. I'm not looking to sell anything or make any money, just want to join the conversation and share my journey and grow with you all. Nothing but love and support for @Karma G. His passion inspires me to want to grow sours for the rest of my life🙏🤙

We are at day 41 here and now

KG Sowaah View attachment 18969965

MacV2 x KS7 #3
View attachment 18969966

MacV2 X KS7 # 2
View attachment 18969967

Macv2 x KS7 #12
View attachment 18969968

Any tips on finishing the sowaah right? The leaf issues are from lamp burn lol still fight thr urge to crank that mother

Sour genes prefer a low N high K finish and dont like heat at the top flowers.

I gotta say how much I appreciate the utmost care and attention you show in this craft!

Still separating seeds by hand, at this point, when your mother room has grown to the size of a parking lot - it has to be tiresome and an act of love.

I think that is one of the (many) reasons why your product is seen as superb on todays seed market. The results of your labor and true passion is seen in gardens all over the world.

HolyMogely

I suggest contact Boston Roots the maker and seller of those seeds. I dont have info on other peoples work.
I did reach out with no luck, was just trying to see if anyone has tried these beans before. Basically all my gear I run has something you have created in it and the people of Michigan appreciate all your work!

HolyMogely

Sherb n sour smelling like a can of tennis balls
E6EE1ECD-166F-4FCA-84A3-5A5E4C77E46C.jpeg

Sowahh that I destroyed in early flower but is still doing alright. The entire place smells like this one plant. Lemon pinesol skunk. Like to the point everytime I squeeze this bud I think I spilled pinesol on my hands.
97BB9226-622D-4BCE-9C26-45B951513793.jpeg
9E2D21F1-7264-48AC-B611-E76E3BDF1545.jpeg
moulin rouge og smelling like rich soil. Super earthy plant, leaves that taste of dirt in your mouth for a long time.
DAD01B84-86EB-4334-B8D4-08C04B93184D.jpeg
everything around 45-50 ish days

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sherb n sour smelling like a can of tennis balls
View attachment 18970230
Sowahh that I destroyed in early flower but is still doing alright. The entire place smells like this one plant. Lemon pinesol skunk. Like to the point everytime I squeeze this bud I think I spilled pinesol on my hands. View attachment 18970228 View attachment 18970231 moulin rouge og smelling like rich soil. Super earthy plant, leaves that taste of dirt in your mouth for a long time. View attachment 18970229 everything around 45-50 ish days
Looking great 👍👍

HolyMogely

I haveny grown any of his seeds myself, i did smoke some of the Sherbanger22 few times.
I have the sherbanger 22, those tk sfv banger and I think I have a Chem banger cross. I know I have a third pack but can’t remember what it was at the moment. If these don’t pop it’s either biker or sour power og. Ran both side by side for many years and have several packs saved up. Two of my all time faves. I got to grow a lot of the clone only ogs and the biker and sour power give any of them a run for the money.

Ttutorial

420club
There is a thread where you can post to request to be a tester. When new testers become available i will select from there.
I will reply in that thread. I hope i can get a tester some day.
I do fucking love your weed.

I love ur stuff. I grew out Mangi Lassi, Biker 41 vs barneys farm.
I have to say ur a genius... Iam not spritual or something like that, but it felt like ur weed had a soul when growing vs white labelers and pollen chuckers (like Barneys Farm) no pun intendend, they make good stuff, stable u get good weed, everytime its good yielding..
But they put out Sour D, Runtz etc... never the real stuff imho.

Thanks for putting the work into your genetics, Karma!

now the headbanger... And ive got lucky got a male and a female that are exact the same.
Stressed the shit out of them.. Still not hermied... i got my F2's :D

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
pollen chuckers (like Barneys Farm) no pun intendend, they make good stuff, stable u get good weed, everytime its good yielding..
But they put out Sour D, Runtz etc... never the real stuff imho.
i am growing '2' runtz muffins from barneys... it's not what i would consider an 'elite' but its a 'red-hair' away from being one...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
if i find a good plant in the pack i have, why would i buy another in half a year???- i presume what u are saying is that barneys are pollen chuckers-

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Buy that in half a year again, u get different plants out.

Got 5 glookies, they were 5 different genetics.

That would be phenotypical variation. Not different strains. Most strains you buy aren't stabilized and will show many different looking plants. Especially with the poly hybrids everyone uses today.

Ttutorial

420club
That would be phenotypical variation. Not different strains. Most strains you buy aren't stabilized and will show many different looking plants. Especially with the poly hybrids everyone uses today.
No, not Phenotypical variation, fuck that honestly.
I got 4 different plants out of 4 Seeds, not different phenos, hole DIFFERENT genetics.

I just buy never anymore barneys, thats all..^^
With Karma and Serious i do have different phenos.. but not a different genetic.

Latest posts

Latest posts