What's new

Kali Mist or Western Winds

poochute

I got curious to help out, I do enjoy Daves kindness, so I found Jimi Hendrix talking about AkBB's KM is F4 Pre2000 stock just fyi

need4weed

Veteran
Tbh, I've found with some sativa lines, regs can throw very few males. I've had very ratio of females in ace Panama and sannies jack f9. I'd keep the females and Pollenate with a kali mist male

Lugo

Veteran
Although ive never seen, grown or smoked it ive always felt that going by structure alone and the high described that OG Kali Mist/Western Winds is/was really just a phenomenal standout out of Paraguayan.

Sometimes rumors are better than the truth and after all these years why not reveal the truth whatever it is..?

Pictured below is a Paraguayan Sativa 'semente de prensado' or brick or compressed weed by P. Leite

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1716036719113.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716036719113.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 45
  • FB_IMG_1716036758159.jpg
    FB_IMG_1716036758159.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 45

RobFromTX

Although ive never seen, grown or smoked it ive always felt that going by structure alone and the high described that OG Kali Mist/Western Winds is/was really just a phenomenal standout out of Paraguayan.

Sometimes rumors are better than the truth and after all these years why not reveal the truth whatever it is..?

Pictured below is a Paraguayan Sativa 'semente de prensado' or brick or compressed weed by P. Leite

Very nice. the structure reminds me of a honduran sativa i grew a few years back

goingrey

It's supposed to be some kind of Cambodian hybrid.

StickyBandit

Western Winds survivor
She has a few double serrations but looks happy enough, slight tip burning but the feed is quite low already
This is in my auto-hempy setup with some other strains on the same feed and this system gives wider leaves than normal so wait for the bud leaves to see what's typical :)

WesternWinds.JPG

poochute

poochute

Just got thru running his vintage bb x muffin bb all plants excellent.
Wouldn't be afraid to run anything with the vintage bb in it.
Beats the hell out of DJ line
I think its said that he got it directly from DJ his bb, i have gmo x bb, rotten berries, really wanting to see that one, and matty cakes/iss chocolate thai

Sorry Ak'ing the thread, but grownathighaltitude is a legit guy, loved the ak kali mist

StickyBandit

My lonesome Western Winds from Sagamartha, I might have to find some Kali Mist pollen for her, she's looking lonely :p
I was contemplating getting a AKBB KM pack, I really like the look of her so far. If you zoom on the 3rd pic the trich heads look a good size
Can't tell the smell yet because there's a few other strains in the tent

WW01.JPG
WW1.jpg
WWTrichs.JPG
WW0.JPG

OleReynard

I think its said that he got it directly from DJ his bb, i have gmo x bb, rotten berries, really wanting to see that one, and matty cakes/iss chocolate thai

Sorry Ak'ing the thread, but grownathighaltitude is a legit guy, loved the ak kali mist
Dave's Bb is not DJ gear
His BB is off the islands up there, most of Dave's gear isn't mainstream

Last edited:

poochute

Dave's Bb is not DJ gear
His BB is off the islands up there, most of Dave's gear isn't mainline
I'm an asshole for speaking out of turn on that one, I know he worked with Kagyu and SSSC, but I think I read somewhere back he got the clone (I think I member a clone was mentioned..and or some pollen from somewhere whats it) from an extremely credible source...goddammit..yeah sorry for that misinf

Last edited:

Onboard

The girl above is smelling nice so I have some friends in the mail, hopefully one is a boy :p
There is a discount running currently and I got a free shirt from Heritage :)

View attachment 19010022
Much appreciated post @StickyBandit, thank you mate.

Ships internationally and accepts Bitcoin, just what wanted to find out myself(y)

Did you get any info on expected flowering times, too?

I have been eying so many of his lines, but his TKxNL5Hz and superskunk genetics in particular.

Best of luck buddy, and may the package reach you swiftly and securely!

OleReynard

Much appreciated post @StickyBandit, thank you mate.

Ships internationally and accepts Bitcoin, just what wanted to find out myself(y)

Did you get any info on expected flowering times, too?

I have been eying so many of his lines, but his TKxNL5Hz and superskunk genetics in particular.

Best of luck buddy, and may the package reach you swiftly and securely!
Takes cash also

Latest posts

Latest posts