• No

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Other-See Below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buzzmobile

Veteran
Try harder.

Giphy much? Text in the window identifies your ignorance again. Ignorance is curable. I can help you with that.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Buzz, This is far more stunning than your spelling corrections.

It's time for you to have a point of view and add something intelligent to a conversation somewhere.
Maybe you could check the dates on your rabies shots too.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Julian Assange is guilty of nothing but showing how our government lied to us again and again, @Zeez. War crimes do not deserve to be classified. How about that commentary?

Have you ever been wrong?

buzzmobile

Veteran
In the 12th century, the title of follus or ‘fool’ began to be mentioned in documents, often when these jesters had been rewarded with land as payment for loyal service. A fool named Roland le Pettour was given 30 acres of land by King Henry II, probably when he retired, on condition that Roland returned to the royal court every year on Christmas Day to “leap, whistle and fart”.
I can do two out of three.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Use the 3 vertical dots to the right of the Insert image button. That opens a drop down menu. Click on the Media
1711026101086.png
button and there's the golden gif ticket for you.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I'm always willing to upgrade my opinion when someone brings a valuable point to the table.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He is a criminal who fled to avoid the consequences of his actions making the problem worse.

Thanks!

Last edited:

moose eater

Biden continuing to provide Israel with arms despite it violating US laws re. such sales, as illuminated by the ICJ's findings (among others) would have him in violation of US laws re. weapons transfers and participating in mass murder/genocide. Not to mention Biden's propensity for repeating untruths.

So, a mass murderer by complicity, with an ego to match, versus a psychopathic narcissist, thief and also a liar.

Are penalties lighter these days for mass murder when contrasted to theft and fraud? Or even sexual assault?

Edit: That last line was a rhetorical question. The answer is, "No, they're not. They're more severe in most sane places."

Last edited:

moose eater

With the Nation now having come to a position of being completely up-side-down, with non-US citizens initially being accused of such absurdities as 'treason' (impossible, by definition, in the case of Assange, as Assange isn't a US citizen), with Assange now facing prosecution by complicit war criminals for publishing, as a journalist (as proven by Assange's awards for journalism), information revealing those behind his prosecution as criminals of significant proportion.

Again, I'd bet Al Capone wishes he'd had such instruments to aid in concealing his criminal activity.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
I recall having seen those who were behind the coup in the early thirties described as our best and brightest.
I never cared for that description, but I do believe it was accurate.

Last edited: