What's new

Jeppis girl etc

Chillum

Hi there.
I was wondering if there is a way to get my hands on some of the finnish outdoor strains.
Jeppis girl, pear, early, flying finn etc...
Which strains are there, and which are autoflowering and just fastblooming?
Some info would be verry much appriciated.

I don't speak finnish so it's a bit tricky to find some info

I live up north aswell, and would like to try something else than lowryder/thyphoon outdoors this summer.

Thx in advance!

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
High! Many of us have some of those strains. I myself have some jeppis and Kuhmo, a danish strain aclimatized to northern Finland for 20 years. Unfortunately I don't have enough to share atm, but I might be doing a seedrun if I get things going on.

Chillum

Cool!
Sounds interesting, would absolutely buy/trade some with you if you did your seedrun, the thing is it would be sweet to have them before the summer. well, can't get everything in life :)
You got some info on the different strains there is?
Indica/sativa%, what genes, autoflowering and so forth..

thanks for the reply.
Keep it safe, kippis //Chillum;)

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I just popped some Kuhmo seeds. I'll keep the community informed on the progress if the damn cat won't eat them. The bugger ate my seeded stuporsonic x lowryder females and that was the end of that line.

Maybe someone will post the story of jeppis, I'm quite nackered right now :laughing:

I think I could find the story in swedish, you think you'll understand?

R

ruutzman

I have some Kuhmo too myself.. not so many seeds thou. planning and probably trying to grow dem, at the same to have more seeds.

not sure if I can help you this time, but hopefully later :)

C

curts1

Did anyone get a seedrun going? I haven´t heard of the Finnish strains, the Danes I´ve read about though.

If there is anyway to aqcuire these I´d be interested for next years grow.

Peace...and sometimes quiet.

Latest posts

Latest posts