What's new

Japanese herb growing on Mt. Fuji !

G

I lived in Japan for almost 5 years and I have hiked Mt. Fuji during the fews monthes out of the year they let people up on her, and I never seen any fields growing up there, not saying it wasnt there, but didnt see it. I did get to smoke some pretty good stuff, but it was VERY hard to come by and cost a bunch. I left Japan in 96, so things may have changed there now. But I would have to agree with everyone that has said how beautiful Japan is, I have travelled all over the islands and I would have to say there are some of the nices, most polite people on the planet. I think the main reason that it's so hard to get smoke it Japan is due to people just not having the room to grow it. They dont have big houses or big apartments and most the time there wont be any extra room to grow in there house, and outdoors is pretty much the same way, shit they dont even have enought room to raise there own animals for food, they import almost ALL meat except fish......Hmmmmm would love to be able to go down to the fish market and grab me some still flopping fish for dinner or to see the cherry bloosoms bloom, that is one of the most breath taking sites in the world.

G

I have a friend in Hokkaido and he has no doubt whatsoever that the weed there is active. The locals collect and use it, they call it Dosanko. I sent some seed to a friend in Costa Rica and the seeds grew out similar to WLD (Indicas) and were covered in resin and were active.

just my 2p

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
I had a friend on Hokkaido who said the same thing. It's grown in small patches and is very hard to find but it's a small scene there and a major no no although hemp is grown in fields by little old ladies in plain view. Shouldn't be too hard to hide....

Kakashi420

where in hokkaido? I plan on going to japan for the summer either this year or the next, and living there while studying most likely japanese. I'm a medicinal marijuana patient and don't know what the laws are on MMJ in Japan. I would like to go to northern Japan, including Hokkaido as I'm not big on Tokyo summers (or any hot and/or muggy weather) and I don't like that so much culture has been lost in southern Japan and replaced with all the modern crap.

C.N.C

Kakashi420 said:
I'm a medicinal marijuana patient and don't know what the laws are on MMJ in Japan.

medicinal marijuana patient or not, weed in japan is a BIG no no. if i were you i would be very careful. i have been hearing rumors lately that the goverment has been sending specal police forces everywhere. there realy cracking down.

G

dust blowing on the sushi

dust blowing on the sushi

baka ,baka , this forum is soooooo slow. where are the japanese growers? nothing but cobwebs and dust bunnies, like grandmas puss :yoinks:

C.N.C

i just transplanted about 40 seedlings near the airport where i live yesterday, so ill have pics up when they get bigger. the seeds i have are all from Kumamoto. but the big plant is a little something my friend brought back from New zealand for me as a present.

Last edited:

Blazed_Out

Seeing that Japan loves everything small, do those plants get tall?
I'd like to see a grow of some Japanese cannabis... must be quite taboo.

C.N.C

"yokatta ne" would translate to "thats good" or "good for you" (i was referring to your japanese) ever visited japan darkside420?

the area that i live in is quite warm so the grow season is very long and you can easly grow big plants:yummy:

if you are intrested in japanese marijuana (taima) then you should check this site out Taima.org:chin:

darkside420

oh. Nope never been to Japan. Japanese class in high school. Im Intrested in alot stuff thanks will check it out for sure!

G

C.N.C nice plant in japenese jah bless 4 all japan's grower :D PEACE :)

and Greetings from poland