What's new

is there any substitute for Canna Nutrients that still offers that sweet, full flavour??

Hiddenjems

If you are after awesome taste and smoke/vape, I would recommend to go for organic soil or organic coco. I used to be all-in hydrodude, but once I tried organic soil using Plagron organic line I got stuck with it because it was delicious tasting bud and was not much lower yields either. You can run Plagron line using just Alga Bloom basically, maybe add some Green Sensation at the end as PK and carbon boost. I guess it’s the simplicity that got also my attention. Just check that your soil is pre fertilised if you go just with those two products.

At the moment I run Greenhouse Powder Feeding organic line, it is meant to be used as top dressing or mix in soil, but my plants have been loving it. On top of that I use just Plagron Green Sensation from week 2 or 3 of flowering and EM-1. So i just give plain water and every second week Enhancer that has beneficial bacteria and fungi and EM-1 that has all those others goodies. So simple, finally I don’t have thousand different bottles and PH/EC meters and their calibration liquids etc.

At the moment I run some autos and started them in BioBizz light mix and added 1.5g/L soil the greenhouse powder feeding grow and bloom, worm castings and bio char at 10% from volume added together and top dresses them with 2g/L bloom when they started pre-flowering and from week twoish I started to add Green Sensation at 1/3 dose once I a week and slowly rising the dose till they are matured enough to slowly mature till they exhaust all the nutrients.

Got some Strawberry Gorilla, Gorilla Glue from Fast Buds, Mimosa from 00 Seeds and Sticky Orange XXL from Sensi Seeds. Next run will be photoperiods that are now in the veg in the same tent. There are some good strains also coming, like Golden Pussy and Orange GroovyeBX from Grateful Seeds and Sunset Paradise from Paradise Seeds. Running all this in 2x4 with two Mars Hydro TS-1000 LEDs.

But best way to improve your smoke is to steer away from salt based nutrients and go with organic. Hydro grown buds are also good, but you just have to run your grow with minimal input of salts and let them flush well and cure them well. When running organic nutrients you free so much time and effort to make your buds taste good and you are not going to have big impact on your yield, it is just bit slower than hydro.

Less is more always with salt based nutrients, always.

Terpyterps

i agree they dont :)
Well it super anecdotal subject anyway. Even Mr. Bugbee is not giving any solid evidence there, rather he is just pinpointing that with mineral nutrients you can give much more precisely them to the plant, which I agree and it would be stupid not to, I have strong hydro background and understand that. Also should point out that “Athens” provided the presentation so it doesn’t surprise me that he is claiming that. I’m sure one day there will be actual evidence that will clear the topic, but till that it’s all anecdotal. I never had problems with hydro buds, but after steering to organics it was obvious change in taste and overall quality and this is also very anecdotal evidence.

Muarco

Veteran
canna advise a single application three weeks before harvest

very different from applying it continuously for the second half of bloom
much to learn you still have
Last 3 to 4 weeks of bloom equals half of the bloooming period if you account for flush. When run is coco is different. I’m closely in contact with Canna and their representatives since I ran it for 4 years. In coco you add PK13/14 since week 4 of flower until one week before chop. That’s the general rule. I tried running a lower amount in week 1 and got great results. I don’t see you running any commercial operation my man. Just don’t post your misinformed opinion so that other people won’t get confused.

Last 3 to 4 weeks of bloom equals half of the bloooming period if you account for flush. When run is coco is different. I’m closely in contact with Canna and their representatives since I ran it for 4 years. In coco you add PK13/14 since week 4 of flower until one week before chop. That’s the general rule. I tried running a lower amount in week 1 and got great results. I don’t see you running any commercial operation my man. Just don’t post your misinformed opinion so that other people won’t get confused.
K boy
Flush ... 🙈 🙈🙈

hyposomniac

Veteran
Well it super anecdotal subject anyway. Even Mr. Bugbee is not giving any solid evidence there, rather he is just pinpointing that with mineral nutrients you can give much more precisely them to the plant, which I agree and it would be stupid not to, I have strong hydro background and understand that. Also should point out that “Athens” provided the presentation so it doesn’t surprise me that he is claiming that. I’m sure one day there will be actual evidence that will clear the topic, but till that it’s all anecdotal. I never had problems with hydro buds, but after steering to organics it was obvious change in taste and overall quality and this is also very anecdotal evidence.
Agreed..
The actual evidence of quality in weed science is almost always THC, terps and weight numbers, and imo those don't correlate very well to flavor, which was the original topic here. I think it's easy for people to accept an incomplete picture backed up by those irrefutable numbers.
For industry purposes, maybe THC terps and mass are all they need to define 'better'. As refined consumers we should demand more depth in the criteria.

Hiddenjems

Agreed..
The actual evidence of quality in weed science is almost always THC, terps and weight numbers, and imo those don't correlate very well to flavor, which was the original topic here. I think it's easy for people to accept an incomplete picture backed up by those irrefutable numbers.
For industry purposes, maybe THC terps and mass are all they need to define 'better'. As refined consumers we should demand more depth in the criteria.
In the area I live several of us run the same cut. Everyone comments on how much “louder” my flower is than theirs. Same cuts. I grow flood and drain tables in expanded clay pebbles. 2 growers use living soil, and another guy runs big dwc systems.

The deathstar cut we all grow isn’t recognizable when grown in soil. Leafy buds with less smell. In my setup I get mid sized rock hard nugs literally dripping oils.

Terpyterps

Yes. Another anecdotal evidence and this is how it goes back and forth between organic and salt based growers. I guess till there will be solid evidence to point out best nutrient regime for taste we are stuck with these types of a proof and that is fine. Im thinking that for people who are after the taste maybe the best advice is to test out different ways of growing and fin what best suits for your needs. Although those general advices suck because they don’t lead any easier or simpler solution. But that what growing is all about in a way, learning through mistakes and finding what best suits you. I got to admit that I find Canna mono line to be very intriguing especially for those nerds who like to dial in everything by themselves and might give it a try one day just for old times sake. At least with that product line you could get to the point with each micro and macro nutrients and see what brings the best outcome. But if people are running every grow different cultivars there is 0 chance to master nutrition for each plant. You got to know them before you can get to that precision.

Personally I’m just slowly realising that easier I make the hobby for myself more time I have for everything else because time is valuable too.

So maybe Canna Mono regime? More precise nutrition and less unnecessary levels of salts might help with the taste? Assuming that you are actually taking all the other necessary steps to improve your bud taste, like flushing, slow drying and curing, if you are not doing those it is pretty much the same what you feed for your plants.

Hiddenjems

I’m not against organic cannabis at all. But to me it only seems good quality when grown outdoors in a “cannabis” type climate. The guy’s growing “organic” in a tent with extremely artificial led lighting just don’t get it for me.

The first nutrient line I ran with hydro was canna. I never had any issues.

In fact the only nute issues I’ve had were pushing plants with really bright light. This was fixed with higher ec.

hyposomniac

Veteran
In the area I live several of us run the same cut. Everyone comments on how much “louder” my flower is than theirs. Same cuts. I grow flood and drain tables in expanded clay pebbles. 2 growers use living soil, and another guy runs big dwc systems.

The deathstar cut we all grow isn’t recognizable when grown in soil. Leafy buds with less smell. In my setup I get mid sized rock hard nugs literally dripping oils.
That's great man, send me a couple buds.. I'm not arguing for or against any system. I've worked in a hydro greenhouse (not canna) and think it is brilliant tech.
I just think we need more testing and data about flavor

coxnox

Veteran

pictures pleazzz :biggrin:

Hiddenjems

Can you show me on the doll where the boomer hurt you?

This is a technical discussion on growing weed. How some type of generational theft conspiracy theory leads to shitty weed is amazing.

Hiddenjems

pictures pleazzz :biggrin:
This is the deathstar cut I was given in northeastern Ohio almost 10 years ago. The photo was taken around 6 1/2 weeks of 12/12. Nutes are gh Florapro powder. Ca+ micros and late bloom only.

Attachments

• IMG_0920.png
    IMG_0920.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 48
Evidence? The proof is everywhere. Bruce Bugbee is your typical boomer fraud moron. Next time you see a dad old bloated potato faced boomer ringing up groceries at the discount store, realize that's where Bruce Bugbee would be if he didn't have his current scam going. That's where most boomers would be without their scam, whatever it is. Driving legacy corporations into the ground was just a hobby to that generation. The most disgusting most detrimental pool of people on earth. Every try talking to a boomer? They are shells of people. It's half a conversation at best. One look at that face and I see thousands of bullshitters. They're like clones of each other. Resting bullshit face. That entire generation are fucking frauds who sent manual labor overseas just to stay in business. There's your evidence. The man is a grade A dipshit who believes the pesticide company lies that plants cannot uptake carbon. Fuck that retard. Fuck Bruce Bugbee!

The difference between trash weed that I throw back in the growers face as hard as I can, and quality weed that I'll pay thousands an ounce for, boils down to the products used to grow it. The difference between tasting the strain and tasting the bottles is the bottles. There's more proof than nonproof. Literally everywhere. Drive me to the dispo, I'll prove it in 5 minutes. That cheap ass legally grown shit is all grown with weed nutes. Calnit trash. The only carbon source in these shit weed nutes is the offgasing plastic from the bottle itself. And that's what the weed will taste like. Blind fold me I'll sort every bud in the place by either pesticide brand or nute brand. Strain name means nothing. Thc means nothing. Terpene means nothing, at the weed store...

Because of the nutes. The weed will smell like nutes if it doesn't smell like pesticides. Why? Because weed nutes are a con game to sell pesticides and sweeteners and fake terpenes. And pot growers have zero knowledge of nutrients/flavor/metabolism/biology/chemistry/botany. Bad combo.

Anything grown with calnit instead of glycinate citrate malate butyrate humate fulvate etc will be trash. It's a scientific law of chemistry. It's not up for debate, never has been.

Just like water-only bud sucks. Never been a debate. Weed growers are so simple minded they make up debates that never happened? Is it the indica rubber or the plastic sativa terps making everyone so retarded?

So why do all weed nutes use calnit if that's true? It's the intentional carbon deficiency that pesticide companies love. Any other cropper accepts the basic life concept, less sugar = less quality = less value. But when it comes to pot farmers, they never accept the facts. They become villains just to sell their shit product. The guy selling bonus bottles is their friend and the customer is the enemy? Weird. Fucking weird, weed community.. You'd think weed growers would despise the chemical empire that locked them up for decades. Fucking weird how empty minded and gullible pot growers are when it comes to growing a plant with chemicals produced by the empire who kept weed illegal long enough to destroy it.

Which nutes suck? All of the weedbro ones ones I've tried. Give one reason that weed nutes should be used, and you're a lying sack of shit because there is no reason unless you want your bud smelling like vinyl chemicals. At this point I assume all weed nutes are calnit fag sauce, since the topic has YET to be cleared up. .

Want a comprehensive list?I dunno sign up for Ganjier I guess. If you wanna learn to differentiate between garlic bud and garlic oil sprayed bud, or between weed flavor and the various pk booster/nutrient flavors. I'm sure that course will show you which nutes to reject, if you work in a purchasing dept or any job in the cutthroat cannabis industry where every dipshit thinks he's got the flame.

WAIT.. Those Ganjier dudes think Sour Diesel smells like tennis balls instead of Sour Diesel.. Must be the same clowns who tell everyone to add co2 at high temps, instead of putting carbon in their nutes.. More misleading bullshitters ruining cannabis. Seems like the most influential people are the most detrimental in fact?

The only useful data I've extracted from the Cannabis community in the past decade of data collection has been the data that proves humans are in a very sad devolved state of delusion and the entire species is on autopilot groupthink mode steered by the loudest most idiotic football obsessed retard voice in the room. Humanity is awaiting an A.I. savior obviously. Who is going to program your retard computer chip God? Some pervert with even worse data. Let's just hope he likes football.

And the basis of that solid, valuable conclusion?

The now, supposedly, subjective nature of solid unwavering reality. Shitty soil grown bud is better because of organic green global warming marketing or some shit. Shitty pharma grade weed is better because it's grown in a lab by scientists. That's the value in American weed. The ability to market it to idiots who can't perceive reality. The Cannabis industry has been implicated across all of capitalism, has been elevated for its prowess in showing world what they can get away with. Otherwise the topic of unacceptable, bad weed, would have been laid out plainly long ago, and Cannabis would have stopped devolving into another one of the white man's useless capitalism-consumerisms.

View attachment 18959045

Nutes are 100% ruining buds. You shouldn't have to ask what brands and bottles were used. This discussion should have happened and concluded decades ago. Why, Icmag? People are blaming literally everything else but the bottles. You can line buds up by nute in my town/state/country.. Not by strain. Not by lighting. Not be terp profile. Not by genetics. Not by medical effect. You can sort the bud by bottled product, exclusively. Yet everyone is chasing something else, some other gimmick. Including the narrative that weed should suck in every way. Modern store bought weed is useless to people who like weed. We simply have to accept that their are two kinds of weed now, and that there's a 90% chance every grower/smoker you meet is going to be on the "smokes fucked up weed" camp.

1) Everyone over 30 misses old weed. Everyone under 30 "got fat gas mayne I'm high iq derrrrrrr"

2) Everyone under 30 thinks sativa/haze smells like plastic. (bandaid new shoe tennis ball vinyl flooring etc)

3) Old weed was Sativa. I grew it. Nobody misses plastic weed with no effect. Sativa didn't smell like plastic when normal folk were growing it. Sativa had strong effect. Sativa still doesn't smell like plastic when grown right. Sativa still has strong effect when grown right.

4) Feeding a popular bottle brand turned my sour diesel room into a room of plastic terps and zero effect.

5) I miss the sour d that smells tastes and feels like sour d, so I throw away the bottles nutes and tell all my peers, because that's what real communities do.

6) Everyone outside of my tiny circle continues to ignore the nutes and blame the genetics.

7) All my peers, neighbors, grow plastic weed of absolutely zero value. Because they all use the popular bottled nutes that ruin your bud and keep you buying new genetics.

8) If you can fuck up soil grown weed with too much bone meal, you'd think the hydro realm would realize why their nutes suck. But the ruining of Cannabis via nutes has been normalized under this "I need to profit and boost my status no matter how unqualified I am at my job" society we live in.

I haven't seen a Cannabis nute company explain the flavor issue so I'll assume they're all incapable. It's like a bunch of men with no penis walking around. Everyone afraid to ask "where's my penis go" and pretends they have a massive hog under the sheets. Very few people in the world are producing acceptable cannabis. And none of them are using calnit weed nutes or hippy poser pill head peat moss.

You'd think this world renowned community would have a 20 year old thread telling you which nutes to avoid because they will neuter your homegrown medicinal into dispo grade trash. But no. This community wants you ruining your bud. Making it smell like "haze" lol. This community desires low quality, useless cannabis. It's the obvious goal of this community, to neuter Cannabis. No one wants to accept that every influential person in the Cannabis community has been detrimental to Cannabis quality.

Theoretical scenario detailing why I hate the cannabis community:

Cancer patient, a lifetime organic gardener can't lug 40 gallon pots of soil around. The only way she knew to grow plants. Asks for easier route, liquid nutes that will provide quality. Is recommended Mills. Feeds Mills part B once. Ruining their entire crop. Smells like plastic. So let's go to the grow forum and ask about flushing and the 4 mystery carb supplements sold along with the simple 2 part high end nutrient program. Well we all know how that goes. "Mills pay da bills deeerrr"

Is the Mills carbo booster gonna fix the cancer patient's weed after Mills fucked it up? Who knows.

90% of the cannabis community smokes useless plastic weed and thinks it's a goal not a fuck up.

90% of the community has some smart ass remarks to makes based on zero experience.

And no one can tell you "Avoid this nute, use 1/4 strength of this nute".

At this point I'm 114% convinced that Miracle Gro puts out the best terps because it's the only one people talk shit on. We know the weed brands SUCK and no one using weed methodology is trustworthy..

so,

I recommend Miracle Gro.

Tldr tell me what your ingredients are. If they include calnit, then your product sucks, it's produced and sold by scumbags, and the weed will suck and be infested with pests. No one cares about brand names and labels if the ingredients are ignored. Organic weed rocks. Soil grown weed sucks. Why does that statement confuse a room of supposed high-school graduates? Welcome to America it's amazing anyone makes it to adulthood when all their credentials are fake and no one can tell laundry soaps from candies.

Fuck the cannabis scene. 99% of products on the shelf should have been shamed out of existence yet here we are sending cancer patients to hell with plastic crops. Yall too worried about what category of grower prestige you fit into rather than what real tangible things are, like chemicals and nutrients. Fuck you all, fuck you and your plastic nute terps. I hope you all choke and die on your bottles of calnit bullshit.
wtf bud 🦧

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evidence? The proof is everywhere. Bruce Bugbee is your typical boomer fraud moron. Next time you see a dad old bloated potato faced boomer ringing up groceries at the discount store, realize that's where Bruce Bugbee would be if he didn't have his current scam going. That's where most boomers would be without their scam, whatever it is. Driving legacy corporations into the ground was just a hobby to that generation. The most disgusting most detrimental pool of people on earth. Every try talking to a boomer? They are shells of people. It's half a conversation at best. One look at that face and I see thousands of bullshitters. They're like clones of each other. Resting bullshit face. That entire generation are fucking frauds who sent manual labor overseas just to stay in business. There's your evidence. The man is a grade A dipshit who believes the pesticide company lies that plants cannot uptake carbon. Fuck that retard. Fuck Bruce Bugbee!

The difference between trash weed that I throw back in the growers face as hard as I can, and quality weed that I'll pay thousands an ounce for, boils down to the products used to grow it. The difference between tasting the strain and tasting the bottles is the bottles. There's more proof than nonproof. Literally everywhere. Drive me to the dispo, I'll prove it in 5 minutes. That cheap ass legally grown shit is all grown with weed nutes. Calnit trash. The only carbon source in these shit weed nutes is the offgasing plastic from the bottle itself. And that's what the weed will taste like. Blind fold me I'll sort every bud in the place by either pesticide brand or nute brand. Strain name means nothing. Thc means nothing. Terpene means nothing, at the weed store...

Because of the nutes. The weed will smell like nutes if it doesn't smell like pesticides. Why? Because weed nutes are a con game to sell pesticides and sweeteners and fake terpenes. And pot growers have zero knowledge of nutrients/flavor/metabolism/biology/chemistry/botany. Bad combo.

Anything grown with calnit instead of glycinate citrate malate butyrate humate fulvate etc will be trash. It's a scientific law of chemistry. It's not up for debate, never has been.

Just like water-only bud sucks. Never been a debate. Weed growers are so simple minded they make up debates that never happened? Is it the indica rubber or the plastic sativa terps making everyone so retarded?

So why do all weed nutes use calnit if that's true? It's the intentional carbon deficiency that pesticide companies love. Any other cropper accepts the basic life concept, less sugar = less quality = less value. But when it comes to pot farmers, they never accept the facts. They become villains just to sell their shit product. The guy selling bonus bottles is their friend and the customer is the enemy? Weird. Fucking weird, weed community.. You'd think weed growers would despise the chemical empire that locked them up for decades. Fucking weird how empty minded and gullible pot growers are when it comes to growing a plant with chemicals produced by the empire who kept weed illegal long enough to destroy it.

Which nutes suck? All of the weedbro ones ones I've tried. Give one reason that weed nutes should be used, and you're a lying sack of shit because there is no reason unless you want your bud smelling like vinyl chemicals. At this point I assume all weed nutes are calnit fag sauce, since the topic has YET to be cleared up. .

Want a comprehensive list?I dunno sign up for Ganjier I guess. If you wanna learn to differentiate between garlic bud and garlic oil sprayed bud, or between weed flavor and the various pk booster/nutrient flavors. I'm sure that course will show you which nutes to reject, if you work in a purchasing dept or any job in the cutthroat cannabis industry where every dipshit thinks he's got the flame.

WAIT.. Those Ganjier dudes think Sour Diesel smells like tennis balls instead of Sour Diesel.. Must be the same clowns who tell everyone to add co2 at high temps, instead of putting carbon in their nutes.. More misleading bullshitters ruining cannabis. Seems like the most influential people are the most detrimental in fact?

The only useful data I've extracted from the Cannabis community in the past decade of data collection has been the data that proves humans are in a very sad devolved state of delusion and the entire species is on autopilot groupthink mode steered by the loudest most idiotic football obsessed retard voice in the room. Humanity is awaiting an A.I. savior obviously. Who is going to program your retard computer chip God? Some pervert with even worse data. Let's just hope he likes football.

The now, supposedly, subjective nature of solid unwavering reality. Shitty soil grown bud is better because of organic green global warming marketing or some shit. Shitty pharma grade weed is better because it's grown in a lab by scientists. That's the value in American weed. The ability to market it to idiots who can't perceive reality. The Cannabis industry has been implicated across all of capitalism, has been elevated for its prowess in showing world what they can get away with. Otherwise the topic of unacceptable, bad weed, would have been laid out plainly long ago, and Cannabis would have stopped devolving into another one of the white man's useless capitalism-consumerisms.

View attachment 18959045

Nutes are 100% ruining buds. You shouldn't have to ask what brands and bottles were used. This discussion should have happened and concluded decades ago. Why, Icmag? People are blaming literally everything else but the bottles. You can line buds up by nute in my town/state/country.. Not by strain. Not by lighting. Not be terp profile. Not by genetics. Not by medical effect. You can sort the bud by bottled product, exclusively. Yet everyone is chasing something else, some other gimmick. Including the narrative that weed should suck in every way. Modern store bought weed is useless to people who like weed. We simply have to accept that their are two kinds of weed now, and that there's a 90% chance every grower/smoker you meet is going to be on the "smokes fucked up weed" camp.

1) Everyone over 30 misses old weed. Everyone under 30 "got fat gas mayne I'm high iq derrrrrrr"

2) Everyone under 30 thinks sativa/haze smells like plastic. (bandaid new shoe tennis ball vinyl flooring etc)

3) Old weed was Sativa. I grew it. Nobody misses plastic weed with no effect. Sativa didn't smell like plastic when normal folk were growing it. Sativa had strong effect. Sativa still doesn't smell like plastic when grown right. Sativa still has strong effect when grown right.

4) Feeding a popular bottle brand turned my sour diesel room into a room of plastic terps and zero effect.

5) I miss the sour d that smells tastes and feels like sour d, so I throw away the bottles nutes and tell all my peers, because that's what real communities do.

6) Everyone outside of my tiny circle continues to ignore the nutes and blame the genetics.

7) All my peers, neighbors, grow plastic weed of absolutely zero value. Because they all use the popular bottled nutes that ruin your bud and keep you buying new genetics.

8) If you can fuck up soil grown weed with too much bone meal, you'd think the hydro realm would realize why their nutes suck. But the ruining of Cannabis via nutes has been normalized under this "I need to profit and boost my status no matter how unqualified I am at my job" society we live in.

I haven't seen a Cannabis nute company explain the flavor issue so I'll assume they're all incapable. It's like a bunch of men with no penis walking around. Everyone afraid to ask "where's my penis go" and pretends they have a massive hog under the sheets. Very few people in the world are producing acceptable cannabis. And none of them are using calnit weed nutes or hippy poser pill head peat moss.

You'd think this world renowned community would have a 20 year old thread telling you which nutes to avoid because they will neuter your homegrown medicinal into dispo grade trash. But no. This community wants you ruining your bud. Making it smell like "haze" lol. This community desires low quality, useless cannabis. It's the obvious goal of this community, to neuter Cannabis. No one wants to accept that every influential person in the Cannabis community has been detrimental to Cannabis quality.

Cancer patient, a lifetime organic gardener can't lug 40 gallon pots of soil around. The only way she knew to grow plants. Asks for easier route, liquid nutes that will provide quality. Is recommended Mills. Feeds Mills part B once. Ruining their entire crop. Smells like plastic. So let's go to the grow forum and ask about flushing and the 4 mystery carb supplements sold along with the simple 2 part high end nutrient program. Well we all know how that goes. "Mills pay da bills deeerrr"

Is the Mills carbo booster gonna fix the cancer patient's weed after Mills fucked it up? Who knows.

90% of the cannabis community smokes useless plastic weed and thinks it's a goal not a fuck up.

90% of the community has some smart ass remarks to makes based on zero experience.

At this point I'm 114% convinced that Miracle Gro puts out the best terps because it's the only one people talk shit on. We know the weed brands SUCK and no one using weed methodology is trustworthy..

so,

I recommend Miracle Gro.

Tldr tell me what your ingredients are. If they include calnit, then your product sucks, it's produced and sold by scumbags, and the weed will suck and be infested with pests. No one cares about brand names and labels if the ingredients are ignored. Organic weed rocks. Soil grown weed sucks. Why does that statement confuse a room of supposed high-school graduates? Welcome to America it's amazing anyone makes it to adulthood when all their credentials are fake and no one can tell laundry soaps from candies.

Fuck the cannabis scene. 99% of products on the shelf should have been shamed out of existence yet here we are sending cancer patients to hell with plastic crops. Yall too worried about what category of grower prestige you fit into rather than what real tangible things are, like chemicals and nutrients. Fuck you all, fuck you and your plastic nute terps. I hope you all choke and die on your bottles of calnit bullshit.
If this is what good weed does to you , I think I stick with growing mids lol holy shit. This guy is off his rocker

Terpyterps

View attachment 18959045

so,

I recommend Miracle Gro.

Sorry, too long ranting makes it hard to read and my brain can’t even get through it without skipping like every word.

Terpyterps

Gotta admit that dude has also point there that people are looking too much to the bottle brands rather than ingredients and trying to understand basic nutrition for cannabis and true that these cannabis markets are saturated by bullshit in and out from every direction. True is also that basic organic nutrients are just enough. Outdoor grown weed is excellent example, just throw some chicken poop and maybe kelp and bat guano for flowering and you can get plain and simple awesome weed with rich taste profile. Not many use expensive bottled nutrients outdoors.

857C547A-61B7-4CBF-AB41-BEA8FFE5A972.jpeg

This is grown with just chicken poop and bat guano in northern hemisphere. Auto Banana Blaze. Amazing taste and strong smell. Harvested maybe 90% excellent bud and rest discarded by some mold.

Latest posts

Latest posts