What's new

Is the address the same for Seed Boutique now that it is ran by Real Gorilla Seeds?

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey everyone, been years since I placed an order to SBou and was wandering if the address is the same? I was almost finished placing the order and realized that I don't know where to send the funds to. The checkout seems a little different than I remember. Will I get the address in the confirmation email? Just trying to get this order sent off as its my last day off work this week and i'm trying to get the beans on the way to me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance for your response, Take care 1

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Have a look in the FAQ on the site. It says "You will then receive an invoice in your email with instructions." FAQ - Seedbay

I ordered with cc & the process was flawless.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys yes the Address is still the same , as stated you receive all the details on your confirmation order email when you choose the cash option on check out .

please bare in mind we don’t take US postal orders as we can not cash them .. if your sending US Dollars please send a little extra to cover the exchange rates here as it’s not great or try change to uk pounds yourself..

the easiest quickest way for your orders to process is the card option you can pay via our clothing store PayPal that has no mention of seed sales for any worried customers you also don’t need a PayPal account you can check out as a guest..

happy shopping

panikz
RealGorillaSeeds