What's new

is new Gov. going to be a problem?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you called nothing, sorry. amazing how fast you began dancing & saying "I WIN!" lol...your level of intellectual bankruptcy is astounding. please continue demonstrating for those that enjoy that sort of thing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
And the liberal losers

seems odd, someone on a website which advocates for cannabis legalization (a liberal fave) calling other members "liberal losers", esp when referring (apparently) to a registered member of the GOP who is a supporter of the 2nd amendment. i hope you realize that giving your characterization of someone due to your personal shortcomings does not make them true, nor nearly as "cutting" as you hoped. but, i doubt it...😃

Gry

Veteran
I called it aaahahahaaa. "BIGOT!! RACIST!! REEEEE". Did I call it or what, fellas 😆
That's your argument? Fuckin priceless!!
I present you with absolute verifiable facts. Your response: "the level of ignorance about our countries history is astounding" .
What's astouding is your cognitive dissonance.
if I'm incorrect about America's history, please enlighten me, friend. Cmon hippy, correct the record for us.

According to Thomas Jefferson the primary source of revenue for the state was to be found in breeding slaves.
History does recognize and acknowledge his own contributions, as does he, with his will :
Sally Hemings had at least six children fathered by Thomas Jefferson. Four survived to adulthood. Decades after their negotiation, Jefferson freed all of Sally Hemings's children – Beverly and Harriet left Monticello in the early 1820s; Madison and Eston were freed in his will and left Monticello in 1826.

Click image for larger version  Name:	beverlyjefferson.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.5 KB ID:	18096253

Any reading of the cannabis law does acknowledge the law was targeted
specifically at minorities. Which is the reasoning behind reserving a percentage of
the appropriate licenses for minorities in many areas.

I do believe that Armed Hippies response reflected an appreciation and understanding
of history that you showed little consideration for.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
A few weeks ago I heard a guy talking about this subject. He said that what he was about to say was going to make him "sound like Trump"
He asked if someone remembered when Trump made the remarks about McCain "he's a hero because he was captured, I like the people that weren't captured"

​​​​​​

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A few weeks ago I heard a guy talking about this subject. He said that what he was about to say was going to make him "sound like Trump"
He asked if someone remembered when Trump made the remarks about McCain "he's a hero because he was captured, I like the people that weren't captured"

​​​​​​

The Chump misunderstood that situation completely. McCain was not a hero for being captured; he was considered a hero for withstanding the horrors of a primitive prison camp, yet refusing to allow himself to be released before the others in the camp were. he stayed until they left. THAT took a certain quality that The Chump will never possess nor understand.🖖 a rather rare quality known as integrity & leadership...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The NVN called him "little songbird" and used him as propaganda. He lived because his old man was an Admiral. You are a fool, educated by the tee vee obviously.

xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Gry

Veteran
The NVN called him "little songbird" and used him as propaganda. He lived because his old man was an Admiral. You are a fool, educated by the tee vee obviously.

xxxxxx

Spewing more of your anti American bullshit again .
You will NEVER be able provide a responsible citation for that reprehensible statement.
xxxxxxxxxx
The man stood tall and kept his mouth shut.
He also trashed more airfames as a result of chasing ass than
any one I am aware of .

Addendum : A little censorship for a friend never hurt a thing other than integrity.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
Call it what it is, anti-globalist, not anti-American. I was discharged honorably. What was your role in the military when you served?

Songbird (globalisto tool): https://rightedition.com/2017/02/18/...erans-captors/

I see oboma and hitlery, who's the other demonrat prodder? Romney?

As I stated, you were unable too find a responsible, or even legitimate source for your bullshit claim, which is anti American.
Find it interesting you now wish to reverse your previous claim, and ask you, did you lie then, or are you lying now ?

My goal in life was to surround myself with the most amazing people that I could.
May be all kinds of things you would dearly love to know,
but I generally save them for those who are dear to me.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Wtf.
I've been waiting years for yall VA growers to talk about growing in VA. I think I even made a Va thread or two.
nobody wanted to claim VA, and those that did had already moved out and on.
now this? This is fucking great.
y'all are just making us look bad with your bullshit political puke. Plenty of non VA threads y'all can continue the circle jerk session in.​​​​​​

​​​​​​
​​​​​

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Wtf.
I've been waiting years for yall VA growers to talk about growing in VA. I think I even made a Va thread or two.
y'all are just making us look bad with your bullshit political puke. Plenty of non VA threads y'all can continue the circle jerk session in.​​​​​​

​​​​​​
​​​​​

Sorry, you are right. I cut it way down.

Southern states don't even have a thread.

Gry

Veteran
Wtf.

​​​​​​
​​​​​

Lived, worked and grew in VA for about a third of my life.
Are you familiar with the history of government grow sites in the Northern VA area ?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
........ boys on a playground, lighten up, who got snow???:shucks:

don't erase his insults. his feeble attempts are one of the funniest things on here since Stempy ran out of original material. his aren't much better, though. say anything ignorant and toss in an extra "get ur jabs" is about as "savage" a retort as he is capable of anymore. weak sauce, very weak... snow? oh yeah! had about 5 inches before the sun came out. had big bare patches in yard before dark. had robins under my carport eating the worms that crawled up to get out of the mud along the driveway. they'll be good to go by tomorrow, snow going fast.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Sorry, you are right. I cut it way down.

Southern states don't even have a thread.

most southern states still have laws against growing, smoking, or possessing cannabis. "might" have something to do with it. Tennessee had one of the first medical cannabis programs in the nation when the Democrats were in the majority, but let it lapse when the Feds quit supplying the smoke. back then, even the Democrats were not okay with patients growing their own.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

Addendum : A little censorship for a friend never hurt a thing other than integrity.

censorship, integrity, friend??? au contraire mon frere, your Mod deleted, totally uncalled for, degrading and factually incorrect insult was deleted for the obvious reason!

I did you a favor, sorry you didn't appreciate it! :tiphat: