What's new

Indoor SSSTN

badass-eu

SSSTN#2
IMG20231204192033.jpg
IMG20231204192039.jpg

Maria Sanchez

Basically, we are 4 days from 12/12 in these photos, impatient to see the progress towards flowering.
Ask your questions.

Saw the pics and wanted to ask if you had shifted to 12/12 yet.
Plants are looking lovely -- great work!
Are you thinking of topping again, or any LST?

badass-eu

Saw the pics and wanted to ask if you had shifted to 12/12 yet.
Plants are looking lovely -- great work!
Are you thinking of topping again, or any LST?
Hi Maria Sanchez,first of all thank you I do the best I can😊,
in these last photos I rocked the 12/12 four days ago, the stretch will be launched soon.
I don't plan to redo an apical pruning and for the LST...let's see the stretching

Maria Sanchez

We are 17 days from 12/12 and tonight begins the first day in 11/13 all the way. The stretch doesn't seem to be working/finished yet, let's see what happens.
Ask your questions.
For reference, my outdoor SSSTN is outside and is still stretching a bit after about one month from showing first pistils. Light was about 11/13 when she started and is now at almost 10.5/13.5. Most of the stretch came after two weeks (or more). So you plants will still have quite a bit of stretch time left to go. Have fun!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil is not a squat strain and a wild Sativa dominant hybrid , will stretch 2-4 weeks into flower depending on how long you vegged before flowering from seed.
They do love all types of training so can top/tie down or keep snapping heads every week until stretch stops

badass-eu

For reference, my outdoor SSSTN is outside and is still stretching a bit after about one month from showing first pistils. Light was about 11/13 when she started and is now at almost 10.5/13.5. Most of the stretch came after two weeks (or more). So you plants will still have quite a bit of stretch time left to go. Have fun!
This is rather good news, I was a little afraid that it would fade now 😅