What's new

I love the hottest peppers!

HorseBadoritiz

i will get a pack if/when available... i grow a shit-load of reapers, but if i eat a piece, its the stinger, not much past that point... i give most of em to a mexican rest. near me... this guy cuts the reaper in half and eats the whole 1/2 on a piece of avocado.. fuk me... last batch he said he is making salsa for his mom... fuk me... guys said the taste is fruity... i don't taste any fruit...
You won't be able to! Ed's keeping these in house.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
My mamma Reaper starting her winter production
20231113_153039.jpg
20231113_153008.jpg
20231113_153003.jpg

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
Trying to recovery this black pepper, using the same organic medium I have been using to grow some skunks. Have some seeds of other pepper strains, let's see how it works.

Good to know there's a thread about it!

20231203_120644.jpg
20231203_120634.jpg

RPH

Love this thread! But yall can handle way more heat than me. Maybe my heat tolerance will increase with time.
Anyway I just wanted to share this recipe. Its way easy, just blend the ingrediants and jar!
Everyone I have gifted a jar of this to rave/love it. The recipe calls for 12 Habeneros but I only use 3 peppers.
(Yes im a wimp), but im tryin

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
I know, I have already grown them in the past, they’re really hot 🤩
in addition to the reapers which have been growing for 5-6 yrs as i overwinter them in my greenhouse room, i started more reaper seeds sometime in feb.. after 2 weeks, no sprouts, i started more ... now i have 3 dozen small reaper plants- i loaded 4 into bigger pots, the rest i will prob shit-can as no one wants em... i also started some 7pots and some aji mango... i luv hot, but reapers are toooooo hot... i grow em as a novelty as some guys do like em....

xtsho

I only grow super hot peppers for the novelty and to give away or watch some fool eat one. I don't eat anything much hotter than like a Thai or Habanero and those are used in cooking.

I have a Trinidad Scorpion I'm growing this year so hopefully I'll get someone to eat one on a dare. There's no way in hell I'm going to.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I only grow super hot peppers for the novelty and to give away or watch some fool eat one. I don't eat anything much hotter than like a Thai or Habanero and those are used in cooking.

I have a Trinidad Scorpion I'm growing this year so hopefully I'll get someone to eat one on a dare. There's no way in hell I'm going to.
Chicken :p
I've eaten the tip of a Carolina Reaper and use whole ones in cooking.

xtsho

Chicken :p
I've eaten the tip of a Carolina Reaper and use whole ones in cooking.

I know that they're not the hottest pepper anymore but years back I grew a bhut jolokia. I had some friends over for a barbecue and several of us ate one. It was chaos after that. I was completely miserable, one friend was curled up in the fetal position in the backyard moaning, my other friend was running around crying like a baby and spraying the garden hose in his mouth.

On top of that my lady and friends wives were laughing hysterically calling us idiots and stuff. It was a brutal event but now years later it's just a great memory that we all laugh about. It comes up often when some of us get together. "Hey remember that time we ate those Ghost Peppers?" It's something we'll never forget. Good times.