ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEM x Sowahh looking fab..
DSCN9965.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Malawi Gold x Grinspoon x DBMH is a success. Today's inspection I can see seeds everywhere.

My DBMH x Sowahh keeper at the top of the page was bx back the DBMH(NEM). So it is Nem x Sowahh) x Nem. I can see seeds on her.

It's been a PITA getting pollen from NEM in enough qty to collect. The only way I was able to do these was to put the 2 plants in with the Reversed NEM. I would shake her every day hoping enough pollen would fly. It looks like it worked.. I still don't have any NEM pollen to use later which is a bummer. Def the hardest plant to get pollen from.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
It doesn’t seem like anyone cares about potency these days. If they did they wouldn’t be smoking all these candy terp strains.
No, most just want to smoke for flavor now and this is where NEM excels.
This one will get frozen for a test wash.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As long as it's at least 18% I'm OK with that. I don't like getting knocked down every day. The total chemical makeup of the plant is more important than just the THC %. The right terpenes with 18% THC can be better than something with 30% THC and the wrong terpenes. It must get me high regardless of the %.