What's new

growing in outhouse

shafty420

just a quick on i don't want to grow directly in my house buy me i mean the missus:noway:
so i was planning on using the outhouse/coalshed building i was planning on putting a grow tent in there along with a lil veg caball ducting will run under the shed will i have any probs heat wise, will be using 200 watt enviros

the cab i knocked up
box2q.jpg

oregon024

that would work.but it's outside were it could get stolen.and would any neighbors be seeing you walking to the out house with jugs of water.that would be a red flag for sniches.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could you fit a tap in there? or at least a water butt so as you didnt have to keep walking in and out with a watering can. as for heat you may have to heat it and you may like to insulate the roof a little - but a little grow in there should work. you would obviously need to black out the windows etc because it would look like UFO abduction was going on in there when you open the tent :)

V.

bens lab

Need to insulate and heat really, gets very cold in the winter and hot as hell in the summer. Plus when it rains it'll get extremely humid, it can be done but it's a pain in the ass.
Then theres the security issues of a lit up shed and visiting it all the time.

shafty420

cheers for replys guys got outside tap on the wall of building, as for anyone seingf me got really high fences and no one overlooking me which is a bonus

jus the insulation am bothered bout may have to look into it

Sleepy

Veteran
you could tell them you are checking on your 'shit'...

or...this is some good shit...

this shit is too good for the house...