Gorilla Glue #4 from GGStrains

supermigu

Veteran
Hi Raspberry Glue
picture.php

picture.php

H

Huckster79

To you guys that lst and use net, i do same thing as she sure cant hold herself up. Im getting great, or what i think is yeild and quality, but not happy w cola size. When you make em flat like we do, is that just the cost of having so many tops? Or should i still get good sized colas?

H

Huckster79

@Huckster what are you yielding with her lights and setup thanks

She was about 15sq ft from above. Took up half my room basically which is 6x6.. she was in 15 gal pot of coco. Center of room has 1000w hps. Alomg side it on each side a 4' t5 w those hortilux uv bulbs. Then one mars hydro 300w eqiv led between the t5 and wall. (So the glue wudda had benefit of being under one each auxilarry light, being it was half the room). Few random walmart cfsl in corners of room if it gets shady.

Got from her... average tops were prob 4 to 6 inches tall, normal density of my glue ( i do bubba kush with her and those babies dense AF) now there was tons of em, but more tons of small stuff under, and i cleaned bottoms up, but everything below foirst 6" of canopy was small. It wasnt totally loose and airy just small individual cats eye marble sized jobs, i would say just slightly less dense than the tops. But wow what a pain to trim all those individuals.

Maybe bubba spoils me on ease of trimming on this as her bud structure insanely dense and more "organized" than messy glue... but sure cant beat the effect of glue, period, hands down there...

What im wondering is if ileaving too many of her lateral branches on her and not thinning her out enough... cant do pics as this last round is done...

Last edited:
Im a newbie and I came here for the LEGEND GRIZZ! Thank your brother so much! You're an inspiration to a person like myself. For you are the MOST HUMBLE & BLESSED person in this world. YOU ARE MY IDOL. CANT FORGET ABOUT THE OG LONE! YOU'RE ALSO A BIG INSPIRATION BROTHER! without Joesy and Lone there would be NO Glue! #LONGLIVETHEGLUE

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
GG#4's outside in plastic camo 30 gln growbags. I fit 45 glns of soil in them. The one on the left had a lean to the left so I tied her back yesterday. Thats why she looks a little wierd. The branches will grow back towards the sun. 7' tall. ~

picture.php

picture.php

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Hey Joesy,
You get a cut of the SLG yet? Unc and Dans like it pretty good. Treetroit just got his I believe. If you havent yet, I'll make sure you get a cut of the new pheno, that Ill keep out of this pheno hunt, with 8 new plants.

hay u can throw a cut of SLG my way.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i lost the original SLG , but it wasn't all that lemony IMHO ! but i have 2 of his newer seed drop SLG phenos here . #1 is in flower now & smells pretty good , the other one will get flowered pretty soon . when i decide which is the better pheno , i will make sure it heads north SOUTH east & west :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

pics are from day 29

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I love the SLG #1, #3, #7, and #8!
I dont have any of those now except the #3. Thats the one I decided to keep after smoking the first seed plants. This is the first clone run, and Im so glad I kept #3.
It has a big ole' top on her. Dense and lemony.
You will love all the phenos I gave you Dans. Top shelf lemon funk with a strong hybrid kick.
3x as vigorous as the Glue, and the Glue is a fast growing lady.
I got like 6 of them outside this year, assorted phenos.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've only got 1 & 8 now , 7 died in an accident that happened while i was at camp . she tipped over & fell out of the tray & was dried up by the time i got home :shucks:

but 8 is a branching beast in veg !!! i've had to trim her back numerous times already .

#1 is at 40 days in flower & looking great ! nice thick stems , fat buds building pretty quickly & has a lemon smell to it . hope it transfers over in taste !!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
took a few clones from her at week 2 of flower , they're in the cloner now , hopefully i get at least 1 to root !

Grizz

Veteran
that bitch sure has long legs, looks like a good yielder to, cut some veg time it appears to

Latest posts

Latest posts