What's new

Gorilla cookies and mimosa x orange punch

Risky

Has anyone had experience growing gorilla cookies auto from fast buds or mimosa x orange punch from Barney’s farm. Just wondering what y’all got out of them temperatures you used, mistakes you might have made. Just about anything getting the beans here soon.

Risky

Hey @Creeperpark I ended up getting gorilla cookies and gorilla punch from fast buds i was wondering what is the best vpd chart to follow there is a lot but I’m just wondering if you happen to follow one

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hey @Creeperpark I ended up getting gorilla cookies and gorilla punch from fast buds i was wondering what is the best vpd chart to follow there is a lot but I’m just wondering if you happen to follow one
Super good choice with those strains. It depends on where you are and what you're in. Get them started and we'll figure the rest out when they are actively growing. Keep us posted friend.

Risky

Super good choice with those strains. It depends on where you are and what you're in. Get them started and we'll figure the rest out when they are actively growing. Keep us posted friend.
The gorilla cookies have popped out the seed just waiting for the gorilla punch. I have them in a 3 gallon grow pot and a 3X3 grow grow tent. I’m getting the Vivosun grow set up along with the Vivosun grow hub to get everything dialed in next week