What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Cannavore

Veteran
Didn’t mention feds. I said it was probably someone so confused they couldn’t look down and tell if a puppy is a male or female……

I don’t support any ideology. Having an ideology has the same effect on logic thought as having a religion.
yeah obviously people who shoot up power stations to take out a town's power supply to stop a drag queen story hour from happening are deranged.... deranged fascists lol.

Hiddenjems

yeah obviously people who shoot up power stations to take out a town's power supply to stop a drag queen story hour from happening are deranged.... deranged fascists lol.
Is that supposed to be a sentence? Or are you as mixed up as people cutting genitalia off of children?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
😂 sure they do
yeah, you guys were just talking about it. gender dysphoria. if the child is suicidal the doctors have no other option.

would you rather your child kill themself or have a sex change is basically what this comes down to. but to say it's the standard operating procedure to do this to kids, no its not.

RobFromTX

yeah, you guys were just talking about it. gender dysphoria. if the child is suicidal the doctors have no other option.

would you rather your child kill themself or have a sex change is basically what this comes down to. but to say it's the standard operating procedure to do this to kids, no its not.

Lol Children have no identity, thats what being a child is about. All this bullshit is being pushed by bored innercity parents trying to mold their kids into something that THEY think they want when they're far too young to know any better. Hardline conservative parents do the same thing all the time under a different banner, mostly religious indoctrination. You should educate yourself and watch some of the videos of the teens that detransitioned when they finally reached adulthood. Completely miserable with a world of mental health issues. Almost all of them said their handlers encouraged it and now they'll spend the rest of their lives dealing with the fallout. Just let kids be young and confused ffs. thats natural

moose eater

Lol Children have no identity, thats what being a child is about. All this bullshit is being pushed by bored innercity parents trying to mold their kids into something that THEY think they want when they're far too young to know what they need. Conservative parents do the same thing all the time under a different circumstance, mostly religious indoctrination. You should educate yourself and watch some of the videos of the teens that detransitioned when they finally reached adulthood. Completely miserable with a world of health issues Almost all of them said their handlers encouraged it and now they'll spend the rest of their lives dealing with the fallout. Just let kids be young and confused ffs. thats natural
There's typically an extensive interview, assessment and care process between any younger person and any Doc engaged in gender affirming care, which, as stated before, does not inherently involve physical gender transitional surgery, etc.

RobFromTX

There's typically an extensive interview, assessment and care process between any younger person and any Doc engaged in gender affirming care, which, as stated before, does not inherently involve physical gender transitional surgery, etc.

The interviews ive watched went through the works. Everything from the medications to the surgical procedures. Nothing wrong with finding your true identity but you're not gonna do that in the 8th grade. My daughter has a friend that transitioned after high school and she thinks its nuts too. And she had to go through months of interviews with therapists and health professionals before things even got started. Like i said its indoctrination. Its no different than sending a hyperactive kid to a private catholic school to "get it together". It always backfires in some way

moose eater

The interviews ive watched went through the works. Everything from the medications to the surgical procedures. Nothing wrong with finding your true identity but you're not gonna do that in the 8th grade. My daughter has a friend that transitioned after high school and she thinks its nuts too. And she had to go through months of interviews with therapists and health professionals before things even got started. Like i said its indoctrination. Its no different than sending a hyperactive kid to a private catholic school to "get it together". It always backfires in some way
I think 'always' is a serious misnomer.

As you've indicated, it's NOT an overnight or even a 1-month or 3-month process.

LOTS of inquiries with professionals, including the therapists/MH persons, Docs, psychiatrists, and others.

It's not taken lightly, and especially in in the current socio-political atmosphere. Few Docs wear a sign on their foreheads saying, "I want to be sued into the nether regions of Hell". (*Even if it is difficult to win against a Doc in court; they'd rather be helping or making money. Not always the same thing or drive).

As far as others reactions and thinking something was nuts. I recall when it was acceptable and/or at least anticipated to get one's ass kicked in a bar for having an earring in their left ear if they were male.

moose eater

lol I guess im just getting old. Being young and confused was just part of the equation
Be careful, most of us have the capacity to turn into our parents, and while that's not always a bad thing, there were likely some aspects of that mind-set best left behind... for everyone's' sakes.

Cannavore

Veteran
there are people who know they are gay and trans as kids, it's not uncommon. not every one transitions the same. and for the most part i agree, kids shouldn't be doing this yet. but for the ones the doctors cant help, and will tell you your child will have a high liklihood of committing suicide, what are you supposed to do?

RobFromTX

there are people who know they are gay and trans as kids, it's not uncommon. not every one transitions the same. and for the most part i agree, kids shouldn't be doing this yet. but for the ones the doctors cant help, and will tell you your child will have a high liklihood of committing suicide, what are you supposed to do?

Mental health issues are whats driving the suicide epidemic. Who knows how it got this bad but its not gender confusion. The nicest guy in my high school class took his life 10 years ago and by all accounts had the perfect life

moose eater

Mental health issues are whats driving the suicide epidemic. Who knows how it got this bad but its not gender confusion. The nicest guy in my high school class took his life 10 years ago and by all accounts had the perfect life
Inner turmoil, to include gender confusion or dysphoria, persecution by peers at a time of peer involvement being of major importance to the adolescent or young adult, being dumped by a love/lust interest, organic or other mental health or psychiatric conditions, and much more, are not always visible to others, even to family. And that sort of pain is often viewed as evidence of defect or weakness in much of our John Wayne-distorted society.

And with the taboo on many peoples' communicating deep inner/personal thoughts, and the disconnect in society, break-down of -real- family relationships, and everyone staring into a computer or smart phone screen rather than talking openly, deeply, and honestly, there's some serious causal reasons for that.

There's an older (old-style, like the 1960s A&W Root Beer places) drive-in burger joint in Fairbanks, shaped like an octagon, built out of older-style lumber and plywood, that has a larger plywood sign outside that reads something to the effect of "We Have No Wi-Fi; Talk To Each Other. It's What We Used to do."

We don't eat there. My dietary restrictions won't permit it unless on a day that I really don't like myself even more than is common. But my wife LOVES that place, if only for that sign.

C&J's Drive-In.

RobFromTX

"We Have No Wi-Fi; Talk To Each Other. It's What We Used to do."

And thats your queen bee. I would imagine social medias the main driving force behind it. Not only does it drive political and economic division but you have folks shooting themselves because all their other friends SEEM so much happier on Facebook. I have about 30 friends on my page that i grew up with and i havent got a damn thing to say to any of them, don't even look at their pretentious postings.

Its all about the far side gallery memes 😜✌️

moose eater

And thats your queen bee. I would imagine social medias the main driving force behind it. Not only does it drive political and economic division but you have folks shooting themselves because all their other friends SEEM so much happier on Facebook. I have about 30 friends on my page that i grew up with and i havent got a damn thing to say to any of them, don't even look at their pretentious postings.

Its all about the far side gallery memes 😜✌️
Look up some preliminary (but somewhat plentiful) studies re. the influence of 'phthalates' in genetic sequencing to include gender expression. Might blow your socks off.

Then try to find products that DON'T have phthalates in them, whether in the plastic containers, or the products themselves.

An under-researched possible bandito.

But hell, our species will probably be no more within a century (or far less), so what's the point? And when nuclear winter sets in, from which ever cause, who will care too awful much about which group used which restroom?

Last edited: