What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

audiohi

Veteran
9fhgydkemzra1.jpg

jne2o22u46sa1.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i think that any type of medical intervention should wait until they're 18 at least
are you including puberty blocking medications in this? i agree about any surgery. but if you want to at least appear feminine, going through puberty as a male until you hit 18 isn't going to do you any favors. something i have not seen referenced anywhere is - if you are on pharmaceutical puberty blockers until the late teens, but change your mind about transitioning, does the body "catch up" physically albeit later than normal once you stop with the drugs? or are you doomed to be mistaken for an ugly little girl from then on? :shucks::dunno:

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
are you including puberty blocking medications in this? i agree about any surgery. but if you want to at least appear feminine, going through puberty as a male until you hit 18 isn't going to do you any favors. something i have not seen referenced anywhere is - if you are on pharmaceutical puberty blockers until the late teens, but change your mind about transitioning, does the body "catch up" physically albeit later than normal once you stop with the drugs? or are you doomed to be mistaken for an ugly little girl from then on? :shucks::dunno:
Puberty blockers make you sterile.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
.......... or do you like seeing dicks and breasts in the gym?

Be honest and tell us why! :bigeye:

............... and liars don't bother to respond! :biggrin:
i'd like to see breasts (real ones) everywhere. bring on the dixie cups! :jump: reminds me of my youth, lol...no dairy cattle need apply! :tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes,i would guess that puberty affects the brain as well...aside from boobs suddenly going from gross to the worlds best thing ever...seems to me it's just not something to meddle with...but mainly my objections to medical intervention are about maturity,frankly kids shouldn't even be allowed to choose what to have for dinner much less make life altering decisions...