What's new

exodus cheese clone still active

@londoncitygenetics
Did you pick up your slack about sending out seeds people paid you for? You still owe me a pack of Super Lemon larry...and that's 3 years back.

You were shocking, from the moment you had my money.
Shit communication, months of waiting for replies...followed by a list of excuses.

When the seeds finally arrived you send the wrong ones and went quite again since i complained.
One of the two packs they sent didn't sprout at all. I gave the rest to a friend and they dint sprout either.

Dont waste your money,lads

Is this made up? Feel free to dm me some screenshots. Why didn't you just ask me for a refund?

GreenestBasterd

Done me for a pack of some seeds that apparently half went to a child charity connected to exodus or something. If it even existed!!

Only person I’ve had drama with in years of buying seed.

No point derailing the thread, but that’s two people with similar gripes…
That should be warning enough, especially these days!
@londoncitygenetics
Did you pick up your slack about sending out seeds people paid you for? You still owe me a pack of Super Lemon larry...and that's 3 years back.

You were shocking, from the moment you had my money.
Shit communication, months of waiting for replies...followed by a list of excuses.

When the seeds finally arrived you send the wrong ones and went quite again since i complained.
One of the two packs they sent didn't sprout at all. I gave the rest to a friend and they dint sprout either.

Dont waste your money,lads

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Done me for a pack of some seeds that apparently half went to a child charity connected to exodus or something. If it even existed!!

Exodus disbanded over 20 years ago, what was the name of the charity?

Peace

bimblebrains_1

Who would you like to verify it?

there maybe skunks about but doesnt exodus have some tell tale signs when it comes to growth (other then double serrated course)?
Someone who the community trusts to verify it,rick,ojd,piff,true,fontazy ect..people that are known to have held the original,all those people have been passed or offered the cut I bought to the table,shes the closest yet and super special but everyones still hunting so if you really think she is the original then be a good start to share her,unless you are just hoarding her then in which case why show anyone..I'm all about getting real deal genetics back in peoples gardens and preserving things,I sent my cut to numerous people in different countries and when I'm back in a position to share again I'll be sending her out to a lot more....don't get me wrong I really hope she is the one brightside passed but there has been so many claims over the years that no one will take a cut seriously just from pics is what I'm trying to say mate

bimblebrains_1

All depends on the lighting with regard to shades of green but here's mine for comparison done under led,zero veg time ,flipped rooted cuttings in Coco..current run has vegged out for couple weeks and are growing a fair bit stretchier tho
IMG_20240217_134506.jpg
IMG_20240219_152554.jpg
IMG_20240228_180020.jpg

Cheers bimble

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user

🤣🤣🤣 cor the brass neck of some of you....

post the screen shots!

Luton and Bedfordshire children's ward it's written on the front of the seed pack you never purchased ...

GreenestBasterd

🤣🤣🤣 cor the brass neck of some of you....

post the screen shots!

Luton and Bedfordshire children's ward it's written on the front of the seed pack you never purchased ...
You’re a complete twatt mate.

I bought Bluchi off you so put in another order, exactly the same way, to the exact same account via bank transfer.

Funny thing is you reckon you never got it and conveniently couldn’t open the screenshots I sent of the transfer, nor would send me one of your account for the date the transfer went through.

I got better things to do than chase someone up for £100 of seeds and a stupid hat or whatever it was and said fuck it!
I’ve never had a problem with anyone, including people who trade on here, but you are the exception.

Thing is, if you trade online and do a shit job about it, expect people to start talking.
Especially if you pop up in a thread and start posting pictures of your crosses.

You can play dumb and smarmy all you want.

You lost a customer and got a shit name for yourself all for under £200, well done mate.

100 packs at £100 or whatever it was is a nice little earner when you don’t send them out.

Whatever seeds I have of yours I’ll feed to the chickens.

Don’t clog this thread up with anymore of your nonsense.

lucifer93

G13 Madness
or cannabis with extra kung-fu
Celia BX1 by @GSZZ
X
Cheese & Blues x Smottie x Stink Bomb or NorCal Cat Piss x Face Off OG bx1 by Achive F2 Made by me originally from @highgrower
X
Bodhi Seeds Black Triangle

PRE RELEASE: this line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana seeds magic. Citrus, earth, kush, and hash overtones, extreme potency, medium yield..... Pre-release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.

Genetics : TK x 88G13HP
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: heavy duty cannabis kung-fu

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715365318149.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365318149.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1715365331860.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365331860.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1715365343906.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365343906.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1715365440314.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365440314.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1715365443856.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365443856.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 6
  • FB_IMG_1715365429028.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365429028.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1715365419123.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365419123.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 6

lucifer93

Making seeds with some legendary genetics...
King Robbo
Acid Dawg (Karma G Stardawg x Sour Diesel BX3) cross

G13 Madness
or cannabis with extra kung-fu
Celia BX1 by GZZZ
X
Cheese & Blues x Smottie x Stink Bomb or NorCal Cat Piss x Face Off OG bx1 by Achive F2 Made by me originally from @highgrower
X

PRE RELEASE: this line is a study in extreme possibilities, taking the infamous 90's era Florida OG known as TK or triangle kush and adding the insanely dank, dark, and powerful 88g13/hp. These two heavy weight canna champions, one indica dom, one sativa dom will finally merge into a beast of pure marijuana seeds magic. Citrus, earth, kush, and hash overtones, extreme potency, medium yield..... Pre-release strains have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that cannot wait for the official drop next year.

Genetics : TK x 88G13HP
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Characteristics: heavy duty cannabis kung-fu

Sharon Stone
Celia BX1 by GZZZ
X
Karma G Sweets (Guava Gelato x Sour Diesel BX3)
X
Cheese & Blues x Memory Loss by Archive
Amnesia Haze x Face Off OG BX1
bubblegum/guava/fruit originally from @highgrower

Black Diamondz
Celia BX1 by GZZZ
X
X
X
Male Cheese & Blues x Memory Loss by Archive

Modern Warfare 3
A male
Cheese & Blues x Memory Loss by Archive
X
A mix of females so the seeds are mixed but share the same father.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715365371941.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715365371941.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 7
  • FB_IMG_1713880780976.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713880780976.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FB_IMG_1712431801070.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712431801070.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 5f386863-5368-49f9-ac8a-7cb81ee963b0.jpeg
    5f386863-5368-49f9-ac8a-7cb81ee963b0.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 6

stiff

Veteran
Damn..you got a lot going on. Best of luck!

If you edit your post, you could actually insert the pics properly. As a thumbnail or full pics...it'll look much nicer than now.
Like this:
Screenshot_20240511_070310_Gallery.jpg