looking verry happy and healthy
nice move on the early topping
they will thank you for it later
bring on the hps cab

peace

peace

Nifty_PoT

Hi ojd, Thanks man :D yeah i pretty much top any and every strain early :p
Hps in about a weeks time .. In the meantime here are some pics , they are really starting to take off now that they realized they getin nutes lol , feeding 1,1 EC now .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

W

Womble

lab style cleanliness! they look really cared for Nifty...nice one :good: watch them explode under the T5, love them lights.

gonna be watching along hoping you get an absolute banger or two :biggrin:

Nifty_PoT

Hi Womble,jochen,ojd and g0vnaa ! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words!
little update, almost time for some LST. The girls are starting to putt on some nice dank smells also.
They are growing at a tremendous rate under the T5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking amazing bro

couldnt ask for a beter tester

peace

Nifty_PoT

Hey
Thanks clearcutter ! you and me both , trust me hehe
Thanks ojd, that's very kind, i couldn't ask for better tester seeds! they are looking awesome , really excited. Some really nice smells developing now.
Did some training and they loved it lol . Almost time for some cuttings.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one of the best test threads so far
the training is going to pay of big time with yield, nice work

peace

Nifty_PoT

Hi everyone in icmagic world
woot woot , ojd , only my pleasure to deliver the best test i can brother!
Now~ ! on to a little (big maybe lol) update.
Transplanted the 6 babies into their final homes 2 days ago. Will soon be labeling them 1-6 when i take clones and make general notes on growth differences ect.
Now on to some root madness !
picture.php

my oh my, look at this!
picture.php

All planted up
picture.php

They are now settling into new system.(recirculating coco/hydroton)
picture.php

picture.php

jochen_45

Veteran
Your whole run is big cinema for everyone, who loves to watch our plants, I like it very, very much and hope,
you will show us a lot of your nice updates. After the training and the whole work with the six 'little ones', they
look very good. When they are grown to some compact bushes with lots of buds, everybody will be impressed,
its a great cross.

Nifty_PoT

Hi there
Thanks so much for the kind words budelight,smokindogcujo and jochen! I really appreciate it!

Plants had some hunger issues(let ppm drop to 460 by accident,,! ) along with transplant shock , but they are getting better quickly. Did a flush and made fresh nutrients at 600ppm/ph5,8

Should be taking some cuttings when they are 100% happy again . Wil probably also flower soon after that , another week or 2 ish..

I gave the plants numbers 1-6. From back left is 1-4 and front row is , from left 5 and 6.
picture.php

This is plant nr 1,quite long internodes , so far this is the best smelling plant , really sour smell ! sooo stinky , i have alot of hope for this lady ..
picture.php

Nr 2 , Also smells sour , but not quite as strong as nr 1.. Average internode spacing , not as short as 5-6 but shorter than plant 1 and 4 .
picture.php

Nr 3 and 4 , not that much smells going on yet. Nr 4 looks a bit similar too plant 1 but hasnt got that super smell , so wil see what we get there .
picture.php

Nr 5-6 , also not too distinct or strong smelling ,, yet hehe . also these are the 2 plants with the shortest internodes.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts