What's new

Dank Demons SCROGS

Green81

Veteran
Dank I knoow your pretty happy with your LED lights, do you think you'll get the new tek i.e gavita leds anytime soon?

G81

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Dank I knoow your pretty happy with your LED lights, do you think you'll get the new tek i.e gavita leds anytime soon?

G81

All the other LEDs on the market have a large foot print for lots of flat ceiling space, I work in a loft with a pitch so the new lights will not fit :(

Green81

Veteran
Have you seen the new Mars leds, they have a central pivot so you can angle each side to the same pitch of the roof etc.

Dank Demon

Veteran
They look good mate I will make enquires! But these Telos Pro's are very good so I guess we will see if I change over?

Dank Demon

Veteran
Grab a few more pics from earlier:

Grab a few more pics from earlier:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dank Demon

Veteran
More.....

More.....

Macro of the King Sherbert

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Side ways King Sherbert when tried to edit right way it did'nt work :(

picture.php

Dank Demon

Veteran
A few pics of the room from today!!

A few pics of the room from today!!

Well folks were now in the latter part of week 7 flower and the frost is setting in thick!! Also the colour is really showing through on the Royal Sherb!! I thought as she had thick branches her colas where going to be like donkey dicks! But I was mistaken lol But the colour and frosting is amazing, she is literally bursting with resin!!!

King Sherbs front left and right:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

First of the Royal Sherb Macro's:

picture.php

Muad' Dib

Hey mate, just passing by, really nice that to find the thread alive as ever. How it's the smell on that Royal Sherb?

What happened to those bud white tips?

Vibes

Dank Demon

Veteran
Hey mate, just passing by, really nice that to find the thread alive as ever. How it's the smell on that Royal Sherb?

What happened to those bud white tips?

Vibes

Hey mate, thanks for stopping by! Yeah I try to keep the thread alive as never stopped growing, just some times life gets in the way of pictures lol. Smells really fuely crossed with fruit. Very greasy.

Those white tips are just bleaching caused by the LEDs when they stretched to far but it’s not burnt, that’s the main thing lol just albino weed. :tiphat:

Muad' Dib

I was wondering that if there isn't clorophyle and it's not burnt then maybe those tips are really good to smoke? Or just stoned thoughts...

I remember reading a few years ago in another forum a thread from someone who got a complete albino plant from seed but it died quickly.

Vibes

Dank Demon

Veteran
I was wondering that if there isn't clorophyle and it's not burnt then maybe those tips are really good to smoke? Or just stoned thoughts...

I remember reading a few years ago in another forum a thread from someone who got a complete albino plant from seed but it died quickly.

Vibes

They are a cleaner vape in the mighty, you don't get a tickle from it like you do sometimes with the green bud. So yeah I tend to keep them for myself :) Also it tastes more fragrant lol

Yep an albino plant will not be able to photosynthesis without the Chlorophyll in the leaves.

Dank Demon

Veteran
Its been a long while folks!! Had to have some work done on the house which meant taking a long break from May to now!! Which after many years perpetual growing without a break was very nice!! But I have now rebuilt the room and made better any previous issues I had and will soon be back to posting pictures again!! Specially now my good friend Green81 is back on the boards!!