What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

poochute

I keep it simple and cheap. A few days before harvest I remove as much leaf as possible that doesn’t have trichs. Chop whole plant and hang it whole. Takes about 7-14 days to dry, depending on size of plant and time of year. Once stems snap, I’ll quick trim over a trim bin by flicking off leaves with the tips of trimmers
Yup, and this is a good month to do it. Still cool enough with humidity abound, seriously..cannatrol looks so attractive though for automation...seeiously considering to get a cigar or wine wooler with a compressor to see how it goes...lots of people saying they totally compare to the cannatrol

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I have so many different batches of SB in my vault. Honestly if anyone trustworthy would like to help out shoot me a pm.

I have shared so many seeds over the years just hoping for pheno hunting help. The more the merrier right? But just end up never seeing them again. So im a lot more cautious now a days.

I think id be willing to take a chance because I cannot get through all of what I have before the germ rates go to 0. Especially since most I have traded for or accepted are specifically from the 2010ish time period. But it’s worth a shot atleast.

Think im going to get these f1s rolling here in a few weeks along with a couple each from other batches.

Anyone know exactly when these might be from? I do know they are 2012-2014ish but not positive.

Attachments

• IMG_3529.jpeg
    IMG_3529.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 23

Munson

Veteran
I have so many different batches of SB in my vault. Honestly if anyone trustworthy would like to help out shoot me a pm.

I have shared so many seeds over the years just hoping for pheno hunting help. The more the merrier right? But just end up never seeing them again. So im a lot more cautious now a days.

I think id be willing to take a chance because I cannot get through all of what I have before the germ rates go to 0. Especially since most I have traded for or accepted are specifically from the 2010ish time period. But it’s worth a shot atleast.

Think im going to get these f1s rolling here in a few weeks along with a couple each from other batches.

Anyone know exactly when these might be from? I do know they are 2012-2014ish but not positive.
The pack on the left is the same one I got in 2014

whiteberrieS

Unknown
Veteran
Still running experiments I gave the females a top amendment and didn't with the males the males are pretty yellowy everything else being equal. Just haven't had a top off

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Got myself a couple Studs it looks like. Ill be making some select IX seeds. Wanna separately test them all out.

Gonna use the best male from each of the 3 phenos Im seeing.

Got a really nice kushy corn stalk, my monster favorite, and a branchier male everyone seems to love.

poochute

Jesus Christ, my SB went from your description of Purply Grape Fabric Softner to chocolate, it's delicious and beautifully softly hits with an impactful narcotic, and I have a reasonably high tolerance..
Marcus Aurelios95 on IG is da man

Last edited: