What's new

Art Pics

Anybody got any ideas on where I could order some "arty" shots of weed or the culture etc off the net???

Looking for like B & W close-ups of Trichomes. Dont want actual marijuana shots (identifiable) looking for something subtle for my lounge!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Just grab something and photoshop it. Trichs dont look so trichey when theyre under a different light.

anybody wish to elaborate?? I dont know shit about photoshop but it has to be quite a decent sized image cause I want to blow it up to like 3/4 x A4 .... Looking for black and white in specific!

Anybody!??

Lemon

Hey Mickey

If your looking for high resolution images related to cannabis that are well taken, search google for "stock photo cannabis" or 'stock photo marijuana". You may have to pay for an image from a stock photo site, but some are very good (stock galleries are usually where newspapers and magazines get the photos they need for articles when they dont have the resources to take them themselves).

http://www.cannabisphotography.com is interesting. You may have to do a little searching to find the kind of inconspicuous image your looking for.

If you already have an image you had in mind but need it edited for your purposes, let me know and I'll see if i can help (former photographer :smile:)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well this might be the effects of smoking weed as opposed to looking at it....... I'm not sure myself
Artists name is Dokon if you're inclined to Google
dokon_Lysegig_Space.jpg

'Lysegig Space'

dokon_High_Energy.jpg

'High Energy'

dokon_Mother_Natures_Dream.jpg

'Mother Natures Dream'

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this subtle enough for the lounge? Not B&W but
it's got to be considered art as she's such a piece.......

Last edited:
G

^^ HAHAHA i like that photo!! I would deffiently put that on my wall!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool enough art to warrant a posting.......

cool enough art to warrant a posting.......

Found this today while looking through a favorite site.......
Titled: Dangerous Innocence by Joe Roger