What's new

ACE strains , outdoors at the farm.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well yes JC is not so common these days, but it is because it is just Jack Herrer variant or outcross, which is still around in some form, classic NL, Skunk, Haze mix.

this is what tha docta(I have huge respect to his work and knowledge) said about JC:

lol.. oh how time flies

Jack's Cleaner is a strain Subcool made in Fla in the early internet Overgrow years...

It was "the cleaner" x Jack Herer....

The Cleaner was found from seeds from founding Overgrow.com member SKOOSH. The "cleaner" was a purported hybrid of all kinds of random stuff from the 80s. No real clear lineage just what was supposedly in it. Some of those were the ones you listed ((Pluton x Lambs Bread x Purple Haze x Northern lights))

Sub crossed it with Jack Herer seeds he brought back from amsterdam.

Sub had his issues and it was held/preserved by Stony Pony and redistributed back around 2006.

I grew it years ago, but found it to be not as good as a proper Jack Herer pheno. It's a pretty easy plant to grow but has some odd characteristics. The Original Jacks Cleaner clone grow small green seeds in the buds, not from pollination. They never mature, and are like enlarged embryos. If you keep Ca/Nitrate levels high at the end of flower it will also throw some big blaster bananas from the tops. If you mess with those, they can drop pollen. Otherwise, its a stinky pretty plant that one todays concentrate market would likely be popular. As buds, it wasn't particularly due to the little green beans.

EnjoyingLife

well yes JC is not so common these days, but it is because it is just Jack Herrer variant or outcross, which is still around in some form, classic NL, Skunk, Haze mix.

this is what tha docta(I have huge respect to his work and knowledge) said about JC:
That's an informative post thanks!
Sub has a few strains I'm interested in but idk that it's possible to get them pure these days.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Leshaze, that one I haven't seen for years!

I selected one back in 2002 from charlie garcia's seeds that was pure jasmine in flowering, aroma and taste, with a super pleasant effect ... miss her a lot.

None of the many Jack Herer crosses in the market can beat the original Jack Herrer from back in the day.

el mani

Veteran
Buenas tardes primos

One of my first seeds bought from a bank were leshaze... What good memories

So I was hesitating between these and some kaboom that appeared while searching, these were older... I don't think they will germinate. Some very nice plants came out, lemony and sweet, a lot of resin but somewhat weak in effect.

full

The first to come out are a pair of mextasy and a Ssh98x o79/oaxaca.
full

Four days.

el mani

Veteran
Just the last walk through the orchard.
In a week since I put the seeds, 16/17 have germinated.
There is only one hz mango left to come out.
full

One of the JCs shows her age, she is a little pale. I hope she gets better.
full

The leshaze look good
full

And the potatoes have little left, the chickens have taken out some

full

full

Except for the ACE girls all the others are regular so I hope to see some males too.
Bad weather expected next week

Salu2

el mani

Veteran
This morning it is raining, it is necessary...
The week has gone very well and the plants are doing their thing.
Yesterday was a good day at work, well served with Thai
full

I have completed the seedbed, I have placed another oaxacaA5, I will leave the twins in a pot to see how they develop.

I have also put queen mother and lilly (LPC)xPG

New chicks have germinated haha
full

and you can already see the snakes in the sun (yesterday's... today it's raining hard)
full

some photos of the kiwi sprouts,

full

full

Salu2

kaochiu

Veteran
Nice set up, nice choices, el Mani. The lillys I liked, just remember unusual creamy flavours, and the leshaze was a classic, haven't seen it around for ages. If Blasco Ibañez would write “Entre Naranjos” these days…
Careful with those kiwis. We put a few plants years ago, and they went wild, one in particular held to a big poplar, a 25 meter high kiwi plant. Wish the marijuanas would learn from them.

Attachments

• IMG_0830.jpeg
    IMG_0830.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I selected one back in 2002 from charlie garcia's seeds that was pure jasmine in flowering, aroma and taste, with a super pleasant effect ... miss her a lot.

None of the many Jack Herer crosses in the market can beat the original Jack Herrer from back in the day.
that Leshaze cut sounds fantastic...

I agree on original JH... the same happened to durban or skunk#1... it is not what it used to be... from those dutch seedbanks...

Eltitoguay

I haven't seen any snakes about yet.

We're expecting rain today also. Currently I can hear thunder in the distant mountains...it should arrive within the hour. 🤞
Yesterday, my dogs killed a large Afro-Iberian ocellated lizard, of those more than half a meter long, right at my front door... I couldn't help it. The ocellated lizard took refuge between the wall of the house and a large flower pot, from where it tried to bit at the dogs noses to try to contain them; When I got the East German Shepherd to leave him and come to me, the ocellated lizard bit the nose of the small Andalusian winery terrier and tried to run away, and that was the end of him: "Yako" jumped towards him, and practically took off the reptil in half when he caught it... It is a shame, since they are increasingly rare animals, very useful in their ecosystem, and harmless, if they are not disturbed.

Oh by the way! My niece, at only 9 years old, has achieved what neither my parents nor I have achieved in our lives (and my father was born in 1947...): see a wild Iberian lynx in the countryside. It was also a few days ago, during a countryside excursion in the Sierra, a few kilometers walk from my house. The teacher who was guiding them was frozen with surprise and emotion when she discovered that that large lump that was basking in the morning sun in the middle of the rural road in front of them was not a wild mountain cat with gigantism and a leopard skin costume. ... Too bad they didn't take photos.

(I leave you a popular video-trapping video from May-2017, where an Iberian lynx hunts a female deer in an artificial water fountain):

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Yesterday, my dogs killed a large Afro-Iberian lizard, of those more than half a meter long, right at my front door... I couldn't help it. The ocellated lizard took refuge between the wall of the house and a large flower pot, from where it tried to bit at the dogs noses to try to contain them; When I got the East German Shepherd to leave him and come to me, the ocellated lizard bit the nose of the small Andalusian winery terrier and tried to run away, and that was the end of him: "Yako" jumped towards him, and practically took off the reptil in half when he caught it... It is a shame, since they are increasingly rare animals, very useful in their ecosystem, and harmless, if they are not disturbed.

Oh by the way! My niece, at only 9 years old, has achieved what neither my parents nor I have achieved in our lives (and my father was born in 1947...): see a wild Iberian lynx in the countryside. It was also a few days ago, during a countryside excursion in the Sierra, a few kilometers walk from my house. The teacher who was guiding them was frozen with surprise and emotion when she discovered that that large lump that was basking in the morning sun in the middle of the rural road in front of them was not a wild mountain cat with gigantism and a leopard skin costume. ... Too bad they didn't take photos.
I've seen ocellated lizards only a few times. Shame that Jako killed it, but it is what it is.

I've seen Jennets, Pine Martin and of course Jabali, but an Iberian lynx, wow! Awesome video!

el mani

Veteran
Hey primaverales primos! , years ago I came across one of those huge ocellates here, I haven't seen them in a long time.
The recovery of large predators such as the Iberian lynx is good news ( pedazo vídeo primo tito), of course they have not arrived here yet haha, I am content to see wild boars, foxes and rabbits, partridges... as close as I am to Valencia city.

Let's see if I have some time and post photos of the plants that grow like crazy.

Eltitoguay

Hey primaverales primos! , years ago I came across one of those huge ocellates here, I haven't seen them in a long time.
The recovery of large predators such as the Iberian lynx is good news ( pedazo vídeo primo tito), of course they have not arrived here yet haha, I am content to see wild boars, foxes and rabbits, partridges... as close as I am to Valencia city.

Let's see if I have some time and post photos of the plants that grow like crazy.
In Villena (Valencia):

With a video (Villena; South-West Valencia Province):

And...arround Barcelona City, same years ago!; hundreds of kilometers to your north (350?), not so far from the border with Mediterranean France (Barcelona is much closer to Mediterranean France than to my Sierra Morena)

...Not so many years ago, there were on The Earth more Asian mountain leopards than Iberian lynxes...

Last edited:

el mani

Veteran
Primo....Me acuerdo del lince de villena....

Al lío ! vamos a empezar con el grupo de regulares. Mextasys, grand funkes, Leshazes, Jacks cleneres y una solitaria mango haze, presentadas en caja de plastico a la sombra de la falsa pimienta.
Let's go there! Let's start with the regular group. Mextasys, grand funkes, Leshazes, Jacks cleneres and a solitary mango haze, presented in a plastic box in the shade of the false pepper.
full

Las chicas de ACE a continuación. Las gemelas oaxaca haze, super Panama haze, sk/hz x kalichina (que sufrio un percance durante un partido de futbol en la terraza) y en la maceta grande otra oaxaca haze.
The ACE girls next. The Oaxaca Haze twins, Super Panama Haze, sk/hz x Kalichina (who suffered an accident during a soccer game on the terrace) and another Oaxaca Haze in the large pot.
full

algunos transplantes de hoy, Reina madre, junto a algunos girasoles recien germinados.

full

@revegeta666 Una foto de los tomates , estos son del Perelló, pero algo alejados de su pueblo....
full

Una flor de goji.
full

Lechuga de hoja de roble.
full

Y hablando de lechugas... Esta es una lechuga salvaje, lactuca virosa, no se si la conoces primo @Eltitoguay , muy utilizada en medicina durante toda la historia por sus propiedades, muy parecidas al opio.
And speaking of lettuce... This is a wild lettuce, lactuca virosa, I don't know if you know it primo tito, widely used in medicine throughout history for its properties, very similar to opium.
full

otras lechugas salvajes como esta .
full

Esta también es un conocido enteogeno, estramonio...
full

y para despedirnoss , un perrete descansando en la rúcula despues de un buen paseo.
full

saludos

Eltitoguay

Si, claro, primo, conozco la lactuca virosa, y su savia lechosa... Pero tanto como como el opio...(en potencia, claro; piensa que por aquí hay de vez en cuando, cada vez menos, opio casero de amapolas locales; de amapolas blancas, que cada vez se ven menos...). Por aquí la llaman "lechuga salvaje" o "lechuga egipcia", y crecen salvajes y hasta los 2 metros de altura (sin goteo, je) por todos lados...: las plantas verdes entre el secarral que se ven trás mi sobrina, en esta foto de hace unos años, son lactuca virosa.
IMG-20220120-WA0020.jpg

¡Ufff! El estramonio ya es harina de otro costal... "Estramonio: la hierba del demonio", que dicen... Nunca lo he probado, pero me han contado muchas historias sobre sus peligros y dificultad de dosificar...

Postscript: about what I told you about the local white poppy. In the first news item, from EL MUNDO, I think they make the mistake of confusing someone's crop with a really wild field of white poppies, which I have always seen mixed with the much more abundant non-psychotropic red poppy. The second news item, from CCM (Castilla-La Mancha Media; official media of the Autonomous Community), does refer to truly wild poppy fields:

EL MUNDO
CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS

Death among the poppy and opium flowers​

It is happening in the fields of Castile, where every spring young people from all over Europe come to cut the poppy flower so that it weeps opium. Ryan suffered "lethal poisoning" after 'sucking' plants growing in the wild
Corpse of Pasquale, a 32-year-old Italian, in the middle of an amap field
Corpse of pasquale, a 32-year-old Italian, in the middle of a poppy field in Albacete. CIVIL GUARDIA.
06/10/2022 14:26
Pasquale died among the flowers. The civil guard who had to take the photo of his corpse in a poppy field in Albacete came out with an impressionistic oil painting. A few minutes before that fateful June afternoon, this 32-year-old Italian had sneaked into a poppy plantation armed with a razor blade stuck between two ice cream sticks. He was accompanied by two compatriots with whom he had gone to do the same thing as the day before (...)

 CCM

The "poppy" or white poppy, the drug that attracts European travelers to Castilla-La Mancha​

6352b84162c2d.jpeg

@ DRUG ADDICTED POPPIES ####.transfer

For a decade, hundreds of European travelers have been coming to Castilla-La Mancha in search of the wild white poppy, also known as the royal poppy, the one that grows spontaneously.
The interest of these poppies lies in their bulb, since a latex is extracted from it which, once dried, turns out to be opium.
That is, it is a substance that is extracted from the capsules of the opium poppy, as it is also known, which contains this narcotic or analgesic drug.
As the authorities warn, its uncontrolled consumption entails risks and its possession constitutes a crime.
In fact, both the locations of private white poppy plantations and those places where a greater number of wild plantations usually grow, are kept secret, especially in the province of Toledo, to avoid illegal opium extraction.

Spain, a great producer​

Spain is one of the countries with the highest production of opiate alkaloids for the pharmaceutical industry, for codeine and morphine, for example.
These poppies leave hundreds of seeds, easily dispersed, which lead to their wild growth in vacant land.
This is precisely the claim for dozens of European travelers, "poppy lovers", who come to Castilla-La Mancha in search of the flower of laziness.
Currently, we have 11,000 hectares of poppy fields with secret locations, most of them on our land and managed by a single company.
The way to obtain these opiate alkaloids from these poppies is as follows:
  1. They make a longitudinal cut.
  2. The bulb releases a white latex.
  3. It oxidizes in the sun.
  4. Is collected.
  5. Knead.
  6. It is left to dry.

Risks of this practice​

The risks to which those who carry out this practice are exposed range from a fine of 600 to 900 euros, in the best of cases, to a crime against public health, if a certain amount is exceeded.

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Si, claro, primo, conozco la lactuca virosa, y su savia lechosa... Pero tanto como como el opio...(en potencia, claro; piensa que por aquí hay de vez en cuando, cada vez menos, opio casero de amapolas locales; de amapolas blancas, que cada vez se ven menos...). Por aquí la llaman "lechuga salvaje" o "lechuga egipcia", y crecen salvajes y hasta los 2 metros de altura (sin goteo, je) por todos lados...: las plantas verdes entre el secarral que se ven trás mi sobrina, en esta foto de hace unos años, son lactuca virosa.
View attachment 19006923

¡Ufff! El estramonio ya es harina de otro costal... "Estramonio: la hierba del demonio", que dicen... Nunca lo he probado, pero me han contado muchas historias sobre sus peligros y dificultad de dosificar...

Postscript: about what I told you about the local white poppy. In the first news item, from EL MUNDO, I think they make the mistake of confusing someone's crop with a really wild field of white poppies, which I have always seen mixed with the much more abundant non-psychotropic red poppy. The second news item, from CCM (Castilla-La Mancha Media; official media of the Autonomous Community), does refer to truly wild poppy fields:

EL MUNDO
CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS

Death among the poppy and opium flowers​

It is happening in the fields of Castile, where every spring young people from all over Europe come to cut the poppy flower so that it weeps opium. Ryan suffered "lethal poisoning" after 'sucking' plants growing in the wild
Corpse of Pasquale, a 32-year-old Italian, in the middle of an amap field
Corpse of pasquale, a 32-year-old Italian, in the middle of a poppy field in Albacete. CIVIL GUARDIA.
06/10/2022 14:26
Pasquale died among the flowers. The civil guard who had to take the photo of his corpse in a poppy field in Albacete came out with an impressionistic oil painting. A few minutes before that fateful June afternoon, this 32-year-old Italian had sneaked into a poppy plantation armed with a razor blade stuck between two ice cream sticks. He was accompanied by two compatriots with whom he had gone to do the same thing as the day before (...)

 CCM

The "poppy" or white poppy, the drug that attracts European travelers to Castilla-La Mancha​

6352b84162c2d.jpeg

@ DRUG ADDICTED POPPIES ####.transfer

For a decade, hundreds of European travelers have been coming to Castilla-La Mancha in search of the wild white poppy, also known as the royal poppy, the one that grows spontaneously.
The interest of these poppies lies in their bulb, since a latex is extracted from it which, once dried, turns out to be opium.
That is, it is a substance that is extracted from the capsules of the opium poppy, as it is also known, which contains this narcotic or analgesic drug.
As the authorities warn, its uncontrolled consumption entails risks and its possession constitutes a crime.
In fact, both the locations of private white poppy plantations and those places where a greater number of wild plantations usually grow, are kept secret, especially in the province of Toledo, to avoid illegal opium extraction.

Spain, a great producer​

Spain is one of the countries with the highest production of opiate alkaloids for the pharmaceutical industry, for codeine and morphine, for example.
These poppies leave hundreds of seeds, easily dispersed, which lead to their wild growth in vacant land.
This is precisely the claim for dozens of European travelers, "poppy lovers", who come to Castilla-La Mancha in search of the flower of laziness.
Currently, we have 11,000 hectares of poppy fields with secret locations, most of them on our land and managed by a single company.
The way to obtain these opiate alkaloids from these poppies is as follows:
  1. They make a longitudinal cut.
  2. The bulb releases a white latex.
  3. It oxidizes in the sun.
  4. Is collected.
  5. Knead.
  6. It is left to dry.

Risks of this practice​

The risks to which those who carry out this practice are exposed range from a fine of 600 to 900 euros, in the best of cases, to a crime against public health, if a certain amount is exceeded.
Wow! An interesting read.

I know someone who has, in the past, done this. He told me he made a lot of money doing it.

Latest posts

Latest posts