What's new

Ace seeds - most energetic high

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Really ? They reccomended it and you say no ? Lol arrghhh don’t do that haha it’s hard enough already

happy birthday other guy lol
well i can only give my personal opinions,...Malawi is a day wrecker ,....its certainly not a energizing creative strain ,,like Thai or haze........but what malawi is, is one of the strongest sativa/mostly sativa's money can buy.......maybe its just me personally but malawi hits me like a sledgehammer....its psychoactive and body numbing ,,but again,..its just 1 guys opinion ...what do other peeps think...is it just me ?

olday

Veteran
@*GROWHIGH* My experience with Malawi is that is very good smoke, trippy in a time distortion and vivid edges around clouds way. I find it to be social and introspective, long lasting and a gentle come down. However I wouldn’t consider it energizing in the way some others are where I’m perfectly happy to sit and chat or listen to music. To compare, the panama haze always gets me out of my seat and moving around doing things, either outdoor fun type stuff or even getting chores done with a smile. Both are great and stay in my stash box but for different reasons. YMMV

Bio boy

Golden tiger is a malawi x malawi lol so that must be heavy too ,
im guessing that Malawi death you talk about will be in the malawki killer a5 tooyeah? If so that’s cool cause I wanna try that after karmas pod reccomended it his favorite strain that made him trip

but never had the sativa sativa race so I defiantly wanna get one there to the max as otherwise my mind will set sativas as the malawi effect lol so need the wake up shit too

sofar sseems I’m at

malawki killer a5 - karmas reccomendation
malawi straight -to kill me head and trip

bangi haze - to wake me up and make me do dishes

Last edited:

Bio boy

Definitely give Zenith or Zamaldelica x A5 Haze a run in your order as well. I just received my Zenith seeds so I have no first hand experience yet, but it’s supposed to be extremely energetic.
I have pre sampled some of the Zam x A5 and couldn’t sleep for hours afterwards. Freaking crazy energy.
I was going to until I saw somuch botrys risk somany got it with the fat buds it grow lol dubi said he wasn’t surprised as was prone , but they stil got 1gpw

Shua1991

Golden tiger is a malawi x malawi lol so that must be heavy too ,
im guessing that Malawi death you talk about will be in the malawki killer a5 tooyeah? If so that’s cool cause I wanna try that after karmas pod reccomended it his favorite strain that made him trip

but never had the sativa sativa race so I defiantly wanna get one there to the max as otherwise my mind will set sativas as the malawi effect lol so need the wake up shit too

sofar sseems I’m at

malawki killer a5 - karmas reccomendation
malawi straight -to kill me head and trip

bangi haze - to wake me up and make me do dishes
Golden tiger is (Thai x Malawi), the Malawi phenos are very trippy but not as stimulating, the thai dominant phenotypes are extremely stimulating and less psychedelic.

Last edited:

Nexus7

well i can only give my personal opinions,...Malawi is a day wrecker ,....its certainly not a energizing creative strain ,,like Thai or haze........but what malawi is, is one of the strongest sativa/mostly sativa's money can buy.......maybe its just me personally but malawi hits me like a sledgehammer....its psychoactive and body numbing ,,but again,..its just 1 guys opinion ...what do other peeps think...is it just me ?
Definitely night time weed for me. Had a mate who called it "sleepy bud"!

This was the newer feminized version btw. Possibly the new killer s1?

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
Definitely night time weed for me. Had a mate who called it "sleepy bud"!

This was the newer feminized version btw. Possibly the new killer s1?
yeahh i found it to be extremely narcotic ........numbs the body, warps the mind.........ideal for anyone looking for something truly potent....me personally tho, i like something with a more positive energy ,..ace have a great line up of strains ..something for everybody

Bio boy

yeahh i found it to be extremely narcotic ........numbs the body, warps the mind.........ideal for anyone looking for something truly potent....me personally tho, i like something with a more positive energy ,..ace have a great line up of strains ..something for everybody
So many that ya get stuck lol
I want em all lol are got a try the Thai strains too cheech and chong memories

b8man

Veteran
Malawi fem was energetic in small doses but can get heavy, Panama x Malawi fem was better/more clear for getting things done - my personal favourite, bangi haze is delicious but my pheno wasn’t too energetic, Panama x Bangi was lovely wake and bake and good for running but I had one pheno that put me to sleep.

They all have that clean the house energy but it’s hard to keep it sustained. Maybe the hazes or pure Congolese would do better?

Bio boy

Thats why i love south american sativa varieties. Theyre great for people like me who just want to go to the moon instead of explore the galaxy
Sounds good looking at Honduras that sounds what I want says for work etc lol, I’m buying single seeds though and there packs of 3 tight budget haha as I want selection , would the Honduras x Panama still be a energetic high then ?

Bio boy

Hunt for energetic Honduras like high in a fem seems hard lol might have to get some reg Honduras and take the beating lol

bangi will have to be my alternative atm for energy bless a better recommendation comes

I use the filter on ace and it tells me all the bloody Malawi strains etc and Panama are the energy ones lol the description says there heavy narcotic though so I think that’s broken so any energy I do search for might be hidden in other filters too

Latest posts

Latest posts