What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

who was the victim? who is the victim?
if someone steals your seed stash wouldn't you try to retrieve it? or you car, or wallet, or phone?
for someone who resides outside the law, it's disingenuous to support it for subjective self interests.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
https://twitter.com/RealEJAntoni
E.J. Antoni, Ph.D.

@RealEJAntoni
I'm sorry, did you say energy prices are down? They're up 36% since Jan '21. Sure, they're down from the record high in Jun '22, but they aren't down anywhere near pre-pandemic levels or where they were in Jan '21:

1714490935827.png

Cannavore

Veteran
Grant Cardone
@GrantCardone

Biden Administration proposing tax on unrealized gains at 25%. Imagine your home or stock went up $400,000, and YOU would owe $25,000 without selling. Another attempt to destroy middle class America

View attachment 18995530
lmfao the middle class isn't burdoned by capital gains tax.

middle class households currently pay more in taxation than the ultra wealthy. increasing capital gains tax would fix this, not hurt middle class lol.

also 25% is low as fuck. all that does is probably bring it back to the number it once was decades ago lol. it should be closer to 50%.

oligarchs tricking the peasants into supporting their financial plans is honestly hysterical. it's so transparently obvious what's happening to everyone except for the bootlickers.

Last edited:

moose eater

There has been zero credible evidence shown to prove Trump's election was stolen from him. If I'm delusional and/or psychotic, and bring myself to erroneously believing that the car you're driving is mine, my criminal actions in trying to seize it from you may be mitigated by my frame of mind, but are not excused by my delusions.

Except in Trump's case, he'd confided that he knew he lost, making his actions less delusional and far more manipulative and premeditated.

And his obvious personality disorders are not an Axis I mental illness; he simply probably needed better consistency in boundaries and maybe a few more consequences as a spoiled child than his corrupt (also self-absorbed) daddy provided.

Last, 'intent' has been a component of criminal prosecution nearly since the beginning of the Nation. In fact, at one time, the absence of intent defined the difference between criminal actions and mere poor decision-making.

Facts, they're required.

Last edited:

Cannavore

Veteran
lmfao the middle class isn't burdoned by capital gains tax.

middle class households currently pay more in taxation than the ultra wealthy. increasing capital gains tax would fix this, not hurt middle class lol.

also 25% is low as fuck. all that does is probably bring it back to the number it once was decades ago lol. it should be closer to 50%.

oligarchs tricking the peasants into supporting their financial plans is honestly hysterical. it's so transparently obvious what's happening to everyone except for the bootlickers.
capital-gains-f01.jpg

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
those are "UNREALIZED capital gains" meaning money not yet earned.
what happens if you're taxed on unrealized gains and then the coming depression wipes out your entire portfolio? you would have been robbed.
o'bribem is proposing 44% CGT, and on top of that 25% unrealized CGT, resulting in almost 70% CGT, ABOUT TRIPLING CURRENT RATE.

i didn't save money so it could be stolen through taxes and inflation. who says middle class don't have CGT? absurd notion. if you hold stocks you pay taxes on them when you sell (see IRS).

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
There has been zero credible evidence shown to prove Trump's election was stolen from him. If I'm delusional and/or psychotic, and bring myself to erroneously believing that the car you're driving is mine, my criminal actions in trying to seize it from you may be mitigated by my frame of mind, but are not excused by my delusions.

Except in Trump's case, he'd confided that he knew he lost, making his actions less delusional and far more manipulative and premeditated.

And his obvious personality disorders are not an Axis I mental illness; he simply probably needed better consistency in boundaries and maybe a few more consequences as a spoiled child than his corrupt (also self-absorbed) daddy provided.

Last, 'intent' has been a component of criminal prosecution nearly since the beginning of the Nation. In fact, at one time, the absence of intent defined the difference between criminal actions and mere poor decision-making.

Facts, they're required.
apparently not required.

every court refused to hear evidence of election fraud. that's why no credible evidence has been seen.
i have never seen nor heard of this admission of loss. got a video of him making that statement?

yeah, many families have that same sort of dysfunction right? certainly not you though...

also, you determine Trumps intent as criminal, i see it as intent to save this country from the marxist madness infecting a diseased political party, a mind virus intent on destruction.

moose eater

apparently not required.

every court refused to hear evidence of election fraud. that's why no credible evidence has been seen.
i have never seen nor heard of this admission of loss. got a video of him making that statement?

yeah, many families have that same sort of dysfunction right? certainly not you though...

also, you determine Trumps intent as criminal, i see it as intent to save this country from the marxist madness infecting a diseased political party, a mind virus intent on destruction.
The courts found no credible evidence and dismissed the claims summarily.

Some of his own former inner circle and cabinet members have stated and or agreed in deposition that Trump acknowledged he lost.

Is he that poor of a judge of character as to have that many people falsely outing his own incriminating remarks from within his inner circle?

You'll probably rarely find video of most felons without darkened face/room or disguised voice owning their still-prosecutable offenses, either.

Last edited:

Brother Nature

i think @Brother Nature was too busy knocking one out to the picture lol. : )

TBF i quite like a muscled lady myself...
but waving guns and shooting puppies in the face is a bit of a turn-off imo.

VG :tiphat:
Haha, one of my arms is as strong as hers…

I did actually read the article after I posted, she seems pretty unhinged, definitely could have put some work in with the dog before deciding on that route. She seems like a perfect fit for trump though and that’s not a compliment.

igrowone

Veteran
I haven't noticed this being mentioned yet, that jail being a possible remedy if Trump doesn't stop yip yapping where he should gagging quietly to himself
just one step over the line sweet Jesus(aka Trump), one step over the line

CaptainDankness

those are "UNREALIZED capital gains" meaning money not yet earned.
what happens if you're taxed on unrealized gains and then the coming depression wipes out your entire portfolio? you would have been robbed.
o'bribem is proposing 44% CGT, and on top of that 25% unrealized CGT, resulting in almost 70% CGT, ABOUT TRIPLING CURRENT RATE.

i didn't save money so it could be stolen through taxes and inflation. who says middle class don't have CGT? absurd notion. if you hold stocks you pay taxes on them when you sell (see IRS).
Yeah, taxing unrealized gains would be bullshit. They could tax your 401K whenever it's a good year. Then the people investing in the stock market. They'll tax your gains every year your stock goes up, even though it could crash and the only one with a profit is Biden.

Plenty of middle class workers own stocks and crypto. They probably don't want us in the stock market though, you will own nothing and be happy. Lol