What's new

ZipLock Seeds ^ Harvest Pics

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
First rip with LEDs and I'm still learning. In the past, I've grown sours, disels, chems, etc but I want to try some exotics that where I live, we dont have access to. I found ziplock seeds out of cali and ordered a bunch of packs. They're all cereal milk, gelatto, sour amaretto, biscotti type crosses...my foray into the fruity/candy terps where historically, i only fucked with gas/fuel terps.

The buzz off the watermelon milkshake is not as strong as chem91 or a sour d but its balanced, relaxing and has anti-anxiety properties.

IMG_4723.JPG

IMG_4724.JPG

IMG_4738.JPG

IMG_4739.JPG

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
First rip with LEDs and I'm still learning. In the past, I've grown sours, disels, chems, etc but I want to try some exotics that where I live, we dont have access to. I found ziplock seeds out of cali and ordered a bunch of packs. They're all cereal milk, gelatto, sour amaretto, biscotti type crosses...my foray into the fruity/candy terps where historically, i only fucked with gas/fuel terps.

The buzz off the watermelon milkshake is not as strong as chem91 or a sour d but its balanced, relaxing and has anti-anxiety properties.

View attachment 18893691

View attachment 18893692

View attachment 18893693

View attachment 18893694
Damn.!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Everything turned out really well. The runt of the little was just that, a runt. What it produced looks insane. Lazer Wolf and Cuban Affair were the heaviest although the watermelon milkshake is perfect in almost every way. Bag appeal is out the roof and the buzz ain’t bad. Sorta missing that smack you in the face buzz of chem91 though.

Regardless, I have more beans to pop but I’d do a few of them again in the future