What's new

Who's got The Best Girl Scout Cookie's😋

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Been hearing a lot about The GSC's,and how everyone on here is Loving it and running The Forum Cut. I was wondering Who might Have The best Beans for The GSC,because Im not sure if it's a Clone,or if there are Beans for Sale. Seeing how I don't live anywhere near where it is possible to get Clones,I really need to Grab a pack so I can see what's up with The Cookies��.And see how She Smokes.��Not smoking for 4years until a few Months ago sucked,and also makes me have to Buy a few Packs Of Beans so I can finally source somethin good to Smoke.So,who's got the good CookieBeans everyone?,lol.Thanks.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed ��

Last edited:

ghostmade

Veteran
Its hard to find good cookie crosses.as its a clone only.maby you'll get lucky and somebody will show love (been alot less of that here the past few years).other than that you are going to have to go into stalker mode on seed drops.not just here but evrywhere.lol
Good luck keep me posted if you find a line

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
There are a few breeders making some really nice GSC crosses at the moment. A few that spring to mind:

Archive Seedbank: Do-Si-Do, Scoony Snacks, Polynesian Thin Mints, Samoas, GSC Forum x Memory Loss
CannaVenture: Flaming Cookies, Cookie Wreck
Dungeons Vault Genetics: Platinum GSC x Grandpa's Breath (OGKB x Kens Kush)
Exotic Genetics: Cookies & Cream
Gage Green Genetics: Mendo Breath F2
Jaws Gear: Alien Cookies
Seed Junky Genetics: Animal Cookies BXI, Animal Face, Animal Walkers
Sin City Seeds: Blue Lime Pie, Sin Min Cookies, Platinum Delights

I'm sure I've missed a few, but hunting these down should keep you busy enough! Some are still stocked on some sites, others a little more hard to find.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Thanks Bro.I haven't bought Seeds from anywhere but Seedsdirect ,SeedBay and SeedBo.Since 04',I have stuck to here,so hopefully somethin good pops up.I was wanting Beans,but hearing its Clone only,I'll chill on the Beans.I don't want to run a bunch of Beans trying to get a Pheno Thats close to the GSC Mom,I want Mom..:tiphat:🍻Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed ™©®

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Attitude, Seedsman, NGR, canna z0n and bay/bou are where it's at seed wise these days.

If you do t have friends with the cuts then good luck tracking her down. There are a few different cuts floating around and plenty of fakes.

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Thanks for the info Bro🍻.Im not worried about it.I was hopin there was something good I could get from TheBay.Dont want fakes,lol.So I'll just stick with what I got now.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed ™©®🍀

B

Bob Green

CSG is sendind some Cookie crosses into the bay soon. GSC X Chem D, and Triangle OG X GSC.

Some of Archives GSC X Haze crosses are around now but I think more will be dropping soon.

V_MAN

If you're looking for the forum cut, your best best is the sin city seeds sin mints cookies. That is the forum cut cross blue power, there are also a few other GSC in there line up :)

which dispensary in the bay has the forum cut available? i got the berkeley patients group gsc cut.but interested in running it next to the forum so i can compare

goldie76

Hoping to check out Sin Mints if they release again, heard they are the best, not from personal experience tho.

Bc bud depot has some "gsc"....I wasn't impressed.

Has anyone seen any reports on the cookies kush from Barnes farm? It is on herbies top 10 best sellers so surely someone has tried it.....

Cannavore

Veteran
BC Bud Depot stole pictures from this forum to sell their bastard cookies. I'd avoid that company like the plague.

I wouldn't put much faith in Barney's either.

If you want GSC buy from an American breeder. The likelihood that they are working with a real cut will be much greater than someone like Barney's having the real deal.

Resin23

Can't believe no one has mentioned bodhi's crosses? More cowbell, space cake, disco biscuit....all forum cut moms crossed to bodhi studs, seems like a no brainier

Latest posts

Latest posts