What's new

White Widow X Train Wreck

Janborrego

WW X Train wreck. They smell so great my mouth waters when I get near them. They are super sticky buds are nice and firm. These are truly top notch seeds. Nice job on the seeds @Ringodoggie. Not quite done but I am checking every few days.
IMG_5860.jpeg
IMG_5861.jpeg
IMG_5863.jpeg
IMG_5867.jpeg
IMG_5869.jpeg
IMG_5872.jpeg
IMG_5876.jpeg
IMG_5879.jpeg
IMG_5878.jpeg
IMG_5877.jpeg

Janborrego

Freakin nice cross. Some of the best strains are good WW crosses. Very nice. What kinda light is above them?
It was under the Sonlipo 4000 I just moved the flowering ones to the Amazon light similar to the Spider Farmer 100 I returned. It did not have an on off switch just a plug in or unplug to turn it on or off. It is a 100 w light. The Sonlipo has a veg and bloom cycle. I have some in veg that needed the better light.. The WW x Train wreck are close yo being done.

Ringodoggie

The Trainwreck x Widow that I just harvested went 72 days from sprout to harvest. However, autos life length depends a lot on the feeding cycle that is used. What week are you in? They look like they have a little time left.

They look awesome.

I have not tasted mine yet. They are dry but in the jar curing. However, now I have to go take an early taste. LOL

Awesome job. I can smell them from here. LOL

Janborrego

I think they are day 61 or 62 from seed. I planted on the 14 of Apr. they came up a day or 2 later. I sprout then plant. I am just starting to see a bit of amber. I may have seeded them. If that is the case I will need to leave them another 2 weeks as the pollen fir my WE and Beast mode I pollenated just a branch or 2 was 4 weeks ago. I pinched a small bud from the very top. Going to check fir seeds and taste. I only like 20-25% amber. I was thinking a wee left but If I find seeds I will suck it up and let it go. I want viable seeds. This is a pretty cross and WW is a favorite of mine. Shes fast too The other WW I have growing now was planter 2 weeks earlier and gas like4 weeks at least. My WW (no cross) usually flowers 8 weeks. Shes a pretty girl. Just a bit of nute burn on the tips. She is so pretty and full. It is why I pollinated a branch or 2 with beasty. My 6 ft beast mode I had to put outside. She couldnt handle a grow room. They named her right she is a beast. The pic outside is beast mode. She is no longer 6 ft the cats broke the 18 in cola at the top and several branches from the front. The inside girl is almost 5 ft tall and very bushy. I just love when they fill out. My cats suck!
IMG_6148.jpeg
IMG_6145.jpeg
IMG_6090.jpeg
IMG_6036.jpeg

Janborrego

I checked today they need another week at least. Patients my friends they will finish when the scope say so. The big girl is my WW I made some seeds first time I grew them because the plants impressed me so much. The 4 smaller is the WW X Train wreck. This smells so good I cannot wait to test her. I have a few nugs
IMG_6320.jpeg
drying as I broke a branch when I was moving her.

Janborrego

👀👀I tasted a dry uncured tiny bud in my bowl. It tastes nothing like WW so I must have the Train wreck pheno. They don't taste bad. Kind of earthy like a gorilla glue. I like fruity they are potent and will work great in my edibles. I will cure it properly as my son may love it. He is not a fan of the fruity strains. The buds are very nice and tight and just beautiful. They smell amazing and are super sticky. It you touch them you fingers are just coated. Always a good thing. Thanks for the beans @Ringodoggie.

Janborrego

👀👀I tasted a dry uncured tiny bud in my bowl. It tastes nothing like WW so I must have the Train wreck pheno. They don't taste bad. Kind of earthy like a gorilla glue. I like fruity they are potent and will work great in my edibles. I will cure it properly as my son may love it. He is not a fan of the fruity strains. The buds are very nice and tight and just beautiful. They smell amazing and are super sticky. It you touch them you fingers are just coated. Always a good thing. Thanks for the beans @Ringodoggie.
Ok it has cured a bit and I smoked about 1/3 of a joint. The weed is off the charts sent me “to the moon Alice!”. The taste us growing on me it dies not taste bad. Its kind of earthy. Reminds me of gorilla glue. Thanks @Ringodoggie got a little over 1/2 pound dried.

Latest posts

Latest posts