What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Which Strains have you bought AGAIN?

Ca++

Interesting topic. Good call.

I lost a good lemon skunk, and am on my 3rd pack trying to find it again.

I must get my killer kush back, but oddly they sell it still, while the decent shop in the dam don't stock it. A bit bothersome to realise, when I just booked to visit.

Cookies Kush was great, but fell ill. That will be back :)

They are probably all I have let go, that I want back, and still exist.
Damn viral load, or people mixing them up.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
Interesting topic. Good call.

I lost a good lemon skunk, and am on my 3rd pack trying to find it again.

I must get my killer kush back, but oddly they sell it still, while the decent shop in the dam don't stock it. A bit bothersome to realise, when I just booked to visit.

Cookies Kush was great, but fell ill. That will be back :)

They are probably all I have let go, that I want back, and still exist.
Damn viral load, or people mixing them up.
this happen with two friends on separate occasions one was holy grail kush from dna the other was swerves cookie's when he first dropped them cali connection. i done 4 packs of the kush and 3 of the cookie couldnt find that pheno but did find some that were really good ones just not that one pheno they had

Ca++

this happen with two friends on separate occasions one was holy grail kush from dna the other was swerves cookie's when he first dropped them cali connection. i done 4 packs of the kush and 3 of the cookie couldnt find that pheno but did find some that were really good ones just not that one pheno they had
I have a good contender for the Lemon Skunk. It has the smell, and it has got some size to it. I can't quite call it though, as it's not in a well dialed room. That is in hand though, with them going into an automated space, just today.
25lfd.jpg
25L/6G but only using the bottom half. The blue control bucket is for a 9L system. Slung it together quick, as I'm off seed shopping, overseas.

Cookies Kush, again.
Green poison normal, as the FV was a bit quick, but good.
Jack47 fv again, but only as it's my only loss at sowing for years.
Decided not to do the crit orange punch again, but only as I have enough crits

Interestingly, most of what I'm getting isn't really new to me. Also, two of them are sweet seeds, and so is the remaining on on my list. I got this far.. it's black muffin.

Going to be awkward trying new things, with only 4 pots.

It's good to stick with what you know.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
did the cookies kush barneys right that was some nice nuggies and green poison had afriend get a feebie with a order it made some of the tastiest hash ever linger anther friend tried the fast version but other was terpier. did run a 6 pack of lemon skunk but had an issue that run so nothing was perfect but could tell it had way more to offer. do you have a thread going will check in to see how that lemon skunk goes