Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 32/33 or older

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
to get yourself a BMX...am thinking of geting one, just to go back and forth from work (dont want a mountain bike )...i dont think am to old for 1 but some people at my work say otherwise..so what ya think...

keep it green
highlander

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Any age....who cares what others think--

quadruple-layer-bike-against-the-law-of-gravity-280208.jpg

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I still roll the redline out every once in a while. Its my OG bike from back in the day. I roll it and I don't give a fuck what anybody says! Although they do tend to say ALOT!!!! LOL If it was my only form of transpo it might be a little odd. Just cause there more comfortable bikes for a grown man to ride.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I take it you don't think we over 50 chaps should ride and crash hot little bikes? My old boys agree with you.

MrBomDiggitty

Veteran
If you got skills and can still bust moves on one, why not? But they are small lil things. I like mine because it is more maneuverable when I'm not riding it than a mountain or conventional bike.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
hey man if you wanna ride, ride. I'm 23 and still mess around on a skateboard. You're never too old to do what you wanna do.

DarkLance

i've got a sweet pre-war Roadmaster, i think its pretty cool to ride. but a BMX? idk, i was going to vote for 18 years old, was not an option though. my guess is, if you have to ask, i'd say you're too old.

get a road bike or a cruiser, you'll look like an environmentally-friendly adult, not an out-of-work adult

edit: btw, i'd think riding a bmx to work would be very uncomfortable. the seat position on those is quite horrible, resulting in very low efficiency, pretty much negating the point of a bicycle

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I still roll the redline out every once in a while. Its my OG bike from back in the day. I roll it and I don't give a fuck what anybody says! Although they do tend to say ALOT!!!! LOL If it was my only form of transpo it might be a little odd. Just cause there more comfortable bikes for a grown man to ride.

hell yeh :headbange...i can handle a bit of stick from the guys at work..

is it a vintage redline? red with yellow wheels?

keep it green
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I take it you don't think we over 50 chaps should ride and crash hot little bikes? My old boys agree with you.

noway bro i would love to see some old skool stoners on ther BMXs lol.. surley these no 50+ BMXers out there? or is there

keep it green
highlander

sorcival

G.A.S.B.E. (Georgia Across State Bike Event)
1980, 1000 cyclists (3, 10, and 15 speed bikes)...I finished 12th !!
Still ride today, was tokin' then still tokin' on...

NEVER too old man...Never.
Still got same 10 speed bike too....

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Yeah it's vintage. It's a Proline too! Its chrome with red wheels. My dad bought me it when I was kid.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
edit: btw, i'd think riding a bmx to work would be very uncomfortable. the seat position on those is quite horrible, resulting in very low efficiency, pretty much negating the point of a bicycle

my works only about 2mile away..more of a fun thing busting some moves and all...beats walking for sure...

keep it green
highlander

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Seat positioning? Who sits down? too busy riding wheelies, jumpin curbes and kickin out on trash cans for sitting!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I know what you mean, but to me its worth a TON! That was my baby. I really don't know if it's the same today for kids but when I was a kid if you didn't have a bike you didn't have shit! And that bike was all I needed.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
I know what you mean, but to me its worth a TON! That was my baby. I really don't know if it's the same today for kids but when I was a kid if you didn't have a bike you didn't have shit! And that bike was all I needed.

i hear ya bro, i did have much but i had my BMX and skateboard...am not saying sell it (i would'nt), but you should look into seing if is worth money (insurance)....

am sure 1 of the wee lads in the ET movie had a vintage redline..

keep it green
highlander

Latest posts

Latest posts