What's new

What's the situation down under?

solcanario

hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to congratulate with you aussie for the beautiful country you have.

Many years ago I was travelling through Australia for about 2 months and I remember that driving around some areas it was possible to smell a very strong aroma of cannabis, like if there was a massive farm somewhere in the area.

Is this real or it was just my imagination? I am not sure what are the laws about it that's why I am wondering.
Precisely I remember this smell in the areas of queensland, great sandy national park, on my way to rainbow beach. And somewhere else but I can't remember exactly.

Thanks for your answers! take care:friends:

hello everyone!

First of all I wanted to congratulate with you aussie for the beautiful country you have.

Many years ago I was travelling through Australia for about 2 months and I remember that driving around some areas it was possible to smell a very strong aroma of cannabis, like if there was a massive farm somewhere in the area.

Is this real or it was just my imagination? I am not sure what are the laws about it that's why I am wondering.
Precisely I remember this smell in the areas of queensland, great sandy national park, on my way to rainbow beach. And somewhere else but I can't remember exactly.

Thanks for your answers! take care:friends:
Hi,some of it may have been stinking Roger,but there would definitely be smells in areas,either from overgrow,actual plots or land race(if you were in an undisturbed area of bush/sub rainforest areas,the Hunter Valley among other natural areas use to grow that much native weed that the cops had to go in and eradicate it(to protect the people)