What's new

Whats the most messed up dream you have ever had???

G

HAve dreamed i was standing on a fence post,nekked, crowing like a rooster. Someone analize that one for me!

G

I have a bad recurring dream, I lose a front tooth, go to look in mirror to see how bad this is gonna be, as im looking at my new found gap, I touch the teeth on both sides, and they are loose, those fall out, and this continues to happen until Im left with zero teeth, this dream scares the HELL out of me everytime I have it....

Used to have a recurring one when I was a child, of these guys breaking in my house, locking me up, and I hear rustling going in the other room where my mom was at... these guys come and get me, bring me into the kitchen, and they have turned my mom into a pancake, like cooked her in a frying pan, and she is just a flat pancake (like those animal pancakes all our parents used to make us back in the day)

dont ask me....

G

Some Darn Nasty dreams here so far. I bet In each case it was a nightmare. My bad dream however seems to reoccur twice ayear anyway! I am bieng Chased by an evil spirit, even though there are many of my sibblings and friends around plying at my grandmas house as kids, We all have the power to hide or change into anything we want. Ie ,doorknob, clothesrag, or even a piece of laundry hanging on a line to dry. The Dam thing evil spirit always finds Me no matter what!! Now as far as out of Body exp go. I had one of them when I was ohh 17, Sleeping and all of a sudden awakend but couldnt move!! Somthing was right outside!! My window.. Then as my mom turned on the light to make coffe, it was gone and I was able to move again but the tears streaming down my face didnt stop for some time. NEXT

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seem to have spent a lot of time running from the police in my dreams..... never any fun. Havent had that dream in awhile (knock on wood). They always scare the hell out of me .

ledhed

I don't like to dream. I never have. I can remember having terrifying nightmares as a kid -- the paralyzing kind. I don't remember what they were about, and buddy, I don't want to.

I don't have that kind of nightmare any more, but my dreams are generally more bad than good. So I don't like 'em.

That's one of the best things about smoking good reefer -- I really like the dream suppression.

Guess maybe that's why I prefer heavy indicas.

I love flying in my dreams, it happened some times before, first time i was little and i had seen the Cpt Hook film on cinema (not you Cryp), all those powders and happy thoughts made me have a great dream!

The worst nightmare i remember having i was a kid and i dream that i was in this dark humid cellar, with a friend, and then there were bars dividing it as if it was a jail cell and we were on the outer side. Anyway somehow i remember turning my back to it, and suddenly an arm rushes out of the bars, holds me stuck by the neck, and then i see a syringe on the other hand wich i am sttabed with..

Damn aids commercial, seringes used to freak me out because of this dream, and so did Michael Jackson's 'thriller' videoclip, once i remember going to bed right after seeing the clip, i was very young, and then i dreamt with the monsters, yup, tv fucks up your head..

G

Bugs, cannabis & world harmony

Bugs, cannabis & world harmony

LOL Stoner dreams! I love it! :wave: Hi all - here's a recent one:

With all the lyme and other blood transferred diseases bug bites are good for a scare. It seems that the government has been working on a genetic alteration program to get the mosquito population under control - they are everywhere and making everyone sick & miserable, some dieing from the tranpsorted diseases. Well, all this genetic maneuvering - yup - you guessed it - the mosquitos have become imune to all the insecticides and are multipying without care. The world is a sad miserable place to live in with these critters everywhere - and if you get bitten you'll end up in the hospital for sure. :eek:

After a while scientists began to notice a sector of civilization that didn't appear to be affected by these insect bites - and never got sick because of them. Yep - seems the mosquitos didn't like biting stoners! They found out that the dreaded disease carrying mosquitos couldn't handle our cannabis smoking. :chin: :canabis:

After that information got out the whole world was clammering for marijuana. Those that didn't toke got bitten & sick or died. The world became stoners.
:friends: :rolleyes: :friends: :wink: :friends:

:biglaugh:

Now THAT's what I call turning the tables.

Have a great dream everyone!

myrth

i dreamt of my at the time wife dying alone and scared. i still get a shadow of that fucked-up feeling even now when i think about it.

-myrth