What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What strains are on your radar?

Rocket Soul

Our latest seed buy
-blue zushi, original oreoz, brain damage and Frosty Gelato. But its with comercial in mind.

Personally id pick up Y Griega, 1024 and Blue Haze for feel good weed. We wanted to try Novarine but not a single seed sprouted :/ maybe some other time again if the seeds are available at the source again, i think i got stock from a few years ago in my pack.

Also looking into Ripper seeds cause theyre local and their new line looks interesting and getting some Green Papaya sativas from another source.

Rocket Soul

@Rocket Soul, I like your style. Kinda similar to me.

My most recent buy is:

Zombie Kush (Ripper Seeds)
Mac1
Runtz
Jealousy
Biscotti
Black Orchid
Zkittlez
Gelato

At the moment I'm growing quite a few of these.

On my radar is the Blue Zushi and Oreoz. I might try to find these next year.
Iirc correct Blue Zushi has won the icmag cup several years. We tried Oreoz Apricot, looked really nice in veg and star plant in our current flower run so thought wed try this one called "original" whatever that means in reality, different seed sources but a good idea to grow to compare.

Rocket Soul

@Rocket Soul, I like your style. Kinda similar to me.

My most recent buy is:

Zombie Kush (Ripper Seeds)
Mac1
Runtz
Jealousy
Biscotti
Black Orchid
Zkittlez
Gelato

At the moment I'm growing quite a few of these.

On my radar is the Blue Zushi and Oreoz. I might try to find these next year.
Have you ever tried Y griega or blue haze? Those are some of my favorite smokes ever. Y Griega especially had the most wonderful effect in me, total feel good, no anxiety, like a weight lifted from my shoulders but alas +10 weeks makes it impossible for our grow schedule. Any recommendations of similar strains with 9 weeks tops? and ill be on it like fly on shit :)

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Have you ever tried Y griega or blue haze? Those are some of my favorite smokes ever. Y Griega especially had the most wonderful effect in me, total feel good, no anxiety, like a weight lifted from my shoulders but alas +10 weeks makes it impossible for our grow schedule. Any recommendations of similar strains with 9 weeks tops? and ill be on it like fly on shit :)
No I haven't tried any of these.

rolandomota

Veteran
A Personal cross that actually got me high versus the usual weed wheres the effect? Wtf?type of no high its so upsetting this plant actually got me high as hell even being fully seeded . and a good Mexican I collected i want to reproduce. Some sowah grapefruit and sour Diesel I want to make more seeds of .

Some Mutant stuff both abc and freaks seed increase. Some Personal projects going to turn normal types to freaks and bastards.

Irene kush is interesting

A couple of things I don't want to talk about because you know trade secrets 🤫

Rocket Soul

A Personal cross that actually got me high versus the usual weed wheres the effect? Wtf?type of no high its so upsetting this plant actually got me high as hell even being fully seeded . and a good Mexican I collected i want to reproduce. Some sowah grapefruit and sour Diesel I want to make more seeds of .

Some Mutant stuff both abc and freaks seed increase. Some Personal projects going to turn normal types to freaks and bastards.

Irene kush is interesting

A couple of things I don't want to talk about because you know trade secrets 🤫
One school of thought is that seeded bud actually gets stronger thc than u seeded; tricomes protects the seeds from UV.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I have just about everything I want and NEED but the ones I anticipate are being made or are on the urge to being started and I am excited..

I most recently scored some
F2 stardawg of F1s from the original 2012 release and these are said to have come from Money Mikes stash so I know they are gonna be fire Dankonomics made the F2s I got these from a good friend of mine.

Then I was fortunate enough to get some
Sour Diesel Millenium Cut BX1 seed and 3 different expressions 1 being the millie in seed so I should find an old school sour in those then I have some that should be oranges and gas and then OG and gas so I am all kinds of excited for those subrosa creations and his Gaseous Clay and Yabba Dabba Diesel

-Emperortaima

FellaAndrene

Karma's New York Amsterdam Sour (JJ-NYC's Sour Diesel BX4 x Karma's Sour Diesel IBL BX2). For obvious reasons, but namely 'cause I've really been missing a good Diesel with swollen bracts and in your face stank... It's Sour's 30th year coming up, plus crosses of it have been a thing here in Europe for some twenty years now - so I think a celebration is in order...

Uptown Sass {Piff S2 x [Lemon Thai F3 x (Sour Best Shit Ever x Lime 1 BX1)]} from Hyp3rids. I've been meaning to grow them out for a couple of years now. I just need to make some space so I can take a good look through, but the urge to pop them grows stronger every day!

Banana Butter Cups a.k.a. BBC (and crosses of it), from Square One Genetics. Some of the females have almost to no stigma parts (what people call pistils). That's the kind of "New New" I actually have interest in - with actually novel characteristics.

The Diamond Glands lineup from Farmhouse Studio. They say their Garlic Death has DMT aromas. Enough said.

Twin Peaks V2 (Chem Sis x Chemdog '91 BX3) from SkunkVA's Lucky Dog Seed Co. Sadly, it already sold out in the only EU shop to carry it (Old School Genetics), so I'll have to wait for a restock on this one... The Dog Patch from them has been super good!