What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

What OG SSSC and The Seed Bank seed lines are available?

Aaront596

So I wasn't sure if this should go under the Growing, or Strains thread, but I was curious which of the old SSSC and The Seed Bank (of Holland) lines are still available. I don't really mean any of new SSSC lines, but seeds that are supposedly left over from that 80's or 90's time period and then grown out and increased for sale. I know there's some controversy surrounding some of the seeds claimed to be found in freezers and such, but I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to these people instead of diving into their history and credibility.

So here's what I know of with my very limited knowledge.

Todd McCormick offers seeds that are supposed to have come directly from old seeds found one way or another and then increased for distribution.

NL2
NL5
Haze
M9 - Skunk 1
M3 - Durban Poison
Bonus: Purest Indica

AKBB also offers seeds supposedly found one way or another or lines he kept pure and then increased for distribution.

NL1
NL5
NL5/Haze
NL5/89 NL
NL5-NL1/89NL
NL9
NL'89
M3 - Durban Poison
M27 - Beatrix Choice
M31 - William's Wonder
M48 - South African X Haze
G13/HP

Kwik Seeds has OG seeds for:
M33 - Friesland Indica

Greenhouse Seeds has IBL of Silver Haze called:
Lost Haze (Silver Haze IBL) from of 90's seeds

That's all I know of, but as I was compiling this list I was confused about what to add. Like Haze and a few of the NLs, so I just kinda included what I thought was relevant.

Is there anything else out there I'm missing?

Last edited:

goingrey

Well Sensi obviously (not the same yadda yadda) with Big Bud, NL5 x Haze, Hash Plant and others from The Seed Bank.

Greenhouse has Lost Pearl (Silver Pearl from The Seed Bank).