What's new

What light you would use if you were me???

-OSAKA CASIO-

So i got this kinda hurry situation, so i would be happy if someone replies fast.
So the thing is that i got 9 seeds that i will pot tomorrow so the question is what light should work best for seedlings? Normally i have gived seedlins a full blast of my gavita 1000W or my 600W Hps, but now i was gifted from friend this old 300w blurple led.. so should I go with hps or try that "shitty spectrum" blurple led ?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well, a older tech 300w led would only cover 9 small plants.. so, unless that's what you want, go with more power.

StickyBandit

If you already have that one you could try it or at least start with it. I found seedlings don't need a lot of light as long as it's sufficient to stop stretching
Why is it a hurry situation?

-OSAKA CASIO-

If you already have that one you could try it or at least start with it. I found seedlings don't need a lot of light
Why is it a hurry situation?
Not so hurry im just in active mood now and usually temped to be lazy, so i tought that if i dont sow them seeds today/tomorrow they will be in my fridge for months. Just want to start the new project fast, thats all

-OSAKA CASIO-

20221231_033448.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts