What's new

What is wrong with her?

4-H

This is a girl that is 40 days flowering today & is looking a bit rough. I have been feeding with Earth Juice bloom & when she started looking like this I gave her a dose of Fox Farm big bloom & tiger bloom mixture & she seems to not be doing any better. I am not sure of the heratige but she is a sweet smelling lady! What do I need to do to save her? Any suggestions are much appreciated! Thanks 4-H!

G

don't think there's anything the matter with it, showing N depletion late in flowering, which is typical, the fan leaves yellow and fall off. Not sure ya wanna give anymore nutes this late in flower or it will effect the taste of your smoke after harvest. What do the trichs look like?

On second thot...DrD is probably right......good troubleshooting DrD.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hard to say looks like major nute def probly down to nute lock up iv had this prob a few times wen in flower with organic nutes give them a good flush and then carry on feeding after that and see how they go...wot is the ph of ur water and if u have a ph meter for the soil then check the ph hasnt gone rite up in hte soil...but either way make sure u give em a good flush...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
This is full PH lock out...

your PH is way to low...you need to flush with a 8.0 solution

These plants have no leaves left to fall back on so the plant will never recover, let it go another week then havest it...

Growdoc

4-H

Hey everyone, stankbud, Dr. D, Growdoc, & GMT! Thanks for the help here! She has been looking worse daily. I have no way to measure out PH or a way to raise it in the water. Will just flushing with day old water everyday for a week help her or should i do something different? Im scared for her! Thanks 4-H

G

There's also a good chance that you've burnt her using too much ferts. Check your dosages when applying. Even organics can burn and the signs of it is the fact that you have burnt off all the fan leaves. I'd certainly finish her out she'll ripen. How do I know this, done it many times.

4-H

Hey, Thank You All for the advise! I am going to watch her closely & see what happens! I have never had a plant do this b4. She is not looking any better, or any worse! Thanks, 4-H