What's new

What did you growers do today?

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I re-amended some soil-less from some root balls. I won't need the soil until March so that will give it time to cook. I will start the Photos indoors, pre-sex the plants, and get a little growth going before they go outside in Denver's shorter growing season.

Koondense

Veteran
Checked all my soaking seeds and new seedlings, made up my mind about the coming harvest, made two small pizzas and tasted the new special whisky my friend made at home :) Must say it's very very good :)
Now I'm getting high on Pog x HinduKush and thinking about a piece of traditional Bled cream cake I have in the refrigerator... :)

Merry christmas to everyone

1671914915735.png

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Started the morning off with a hash cappuccino. Just chilling listening to Christmas tunes, and the odd toot. Finger foods later on:
  • calamari in a blackberry/jalapeno coullie (air fryer);
  • french bread topped with a cheese/olive tapinade;
  • shrimp ring; and
  • a beautiful German Riesling :)
Merry Christmas to all.
Take care, stay safe...

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been a bit of a slow day for me. Recovering from covid. Believe me you don't want this shit. Never been this sick . I did manage to muster up the energy to cut down and hang a Death Star.

Had this crap for what seems like forever. Tomorrow is another day and I need to put this behind me as my garden needs tending.

Last edited: