What's new

What are you drinking?

right

do you go there? like to hang out or drink
here in san diego im surrounded by the craft beers and some of them have blown up (the two that come to mind are ballast point and stone; but that is spendy to drink and the pub and then i have to drive home
/if you ever see anything by green flash buy it and drink it in good health)
they arent cheap but if you know where to shop locally you can get the 12rs on the cheap and i always look for the variety packs
we would also buy the bombers (thats what we called those big 22 bottles) and they had all kinds of different flavors
/rip https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/46188/
PopRocks. Have you ever seen, or heard of the green flash?
It's like the northern lights.
They say you can see it in La Jolla .
It's supposed to be a big deal out there

PadawanWarrior

do you go there? like to hang out or drink
here in san diego im surrounded by the craft beers and some of them have blown up (the two that come to mind are ballast point and stone; but that is spendy to drink and the pub and then i have to drive home
/if you ever see anything by green flash buy it and drink it in good health)
they arent cheap but if you know where to shop locally you can get the 12rs on the cheap and i always look for the variety packs
we would also buy the bombers (thats what we called those big 22 bottles) and they had all kinds of different flavors
/rip https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/46188/
Colorado has a shitload of micro breweries. I've never went on any tours though. I have been in a couple smaller ones to eat. Rock Bottom Brewery in Denver has good fish and chips. But now that you mention it I really should check some out. New Belgium Brewery is pretty close. That's the company that makes Fat Tire and those Voodoo Ranger ales I've been drinking. It's free and you get samples.

One of my kids opened a bottle of premixed strawberry margarita so I poured myself a glass. Cheers everyone 🍺
20240926_195826.jpg

right

This was a cool thing back in S.D

The green flash is an optical phenomenon that can be seen in La Jolla, California, at Birch Aquarium's Green Flash Concert Series. The series takes place on Wednesday evenings from May to September and offers a view of the Pacific Ocean.

The green flash is also visible from other locations in San Diego, including:

Sunset Cliffs in Point Loma: A popular spot for seeing the green flash

Ocean Beach: A place where the green flash has been reported

Here are some tips for seeing the green flash:
Wait until the sun is almost below the horizon
Look over an obstructed horizon, like the ocean
Avoid looking directly at the sunrise or sunset beforehand

The green flash occurs when the Earth's atmosphere acts like a prism, breaking up light into individual colors. This creates a green shimmer of light just as the sun sets. The green flash is more common over water sunsets because of the thermal contrast created by the water heating the air.

PadawanWarrior

I just looked up Green Flash. It says they moved to Fort Collins where New Belgium Brewery is. I'm sure it's around here then. Which one should I look for, the haze?

right

I just looked up Green Flash. It says the moved to Fort Collins where New Belgium Brewery is. I'm sure it's around here then. Which one should I look for, the haze?
I don't know about the drink.
What I'm talking about is a san deigo thing. It is like the northern lights. There is a cliff in La Jolla CA. Where you can see it.
Mostly only locals know

PadawanWarrior

I don't know about the drink.
What I'm talking about is a san deigo thing. It is like the northern lights. There is a cliff in La Jolla CA. Where you can see it.
Mostly only locals know
Oh, I thought you were talking about the beer. That company is from San Diego so I guess that's how they got the name, lol. When I said SD I meant SD so I got confused. 🍺

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Oh, I thought you were talking about the beer. That company is from San Diego so I guess that's how they got the name, lol. When I said SD I meant SD so I got confused. 🍺
right, but thats where they got thier name
there is this thing called a green flash that occurs the moment the sun sinks below the horizon and the atmosphere bends the light resulting in a green flash
ive never seen it myself but i have talk to people who have so i believe its real, plus i dont need much excuse to set up on the beach with a blanket at sunset if the company is right
/ever watch a submarine races?

right

Never heard of the submarine races, but the whales are pretty cool 😎
You look for the spoats.
I ran down the back streets in pb chasing a dollfin.

Latest posts

Latest posts