What are you drinking?

right

He's having a rough first day in tx guys
20240925_213710.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
I don't know what happened. He is stabilized now .
We got off of the bus ,hit a buffet and then he stopped breathing and kept flopping and flopping.I pulled over and called an ambulance. I raced to the er,and beat the ambulance and got there first.
We got back early this morning and I got no sleep .Hahahaha.
No rest for the Wicked
oh wow man that sounds weird, was he taking anything on the bus or does he have a history of seizures?
did the hospital let him go home
f'n drinkie
how long are you hosting him ?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Hey PopRocks how you doing ? He is doing good. We moved him in permanently, or at least until we all move to Canada.
It was seizures from alcohol withdrawal. Funny thing is he had some drinks. 2 beer s before the buffet and two after.Im not a dr. But he seems good now
right on man! thats nice you are letting him stay over
im no dr either but some good food and lots of fluids help
was it the time on the bus that sent him into seizures (how long was he traveling?)
so you guys are moving to canada?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Yeah , it may have been the 3 days on the bus .Scary
I have relatives and some personal business.
Might get a job working in the oil fields
Outside of Calgary
are you a rough necking it in canada? maybe you could put in a good word for drunkie with the boss man on the rig and get him a job too
/there is good money in oil
3 days on a bus? where the heck did he come from hawaii?
ive heard that if you are a heavy drinker and you go cold turkey it can f' you up

right

Right man . He is a lot smaller than me and manual labor isn't his thing. 😁 he is more of a call center fast food or manufacturing kind of guy.
He came from indio _palm springs to TX 2+days.
All the jobs in the world outside of Calgary. Hahahaha

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
The Coors Brewery in Golden is just down the hill from me.
do you go there? like to hang out or drink
here in san diego im surrounded by the craft beers and some of them have blown up (the two that come to mind are ballast point and stone; but that is spendy to drink and the pub and then i have to drive home
/if you ever see anything by green flash buy it and drink it in good health)
they arent cheap but if you know where to shop locally you can get the 12rs on the cheap and i always look for the variety packs
we would also buy the bombers (thats what we called those big 22 bottles) and they had all kinds of different flavors
/rip https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/46188/

Latest posts

Latest posts