What's new

What are the best organic nutrients for outdoor cannabis grows, and how often should I apply them throughout the growing season?

crfhonda

I used fox farm happy frog organic all purpose this year and liked it a lot. I fell behind on the feeding schedule by about 2 weeks in the middle of summer and learned from that. It is easy to use. You just too dress it to your pots or soil and follow the feeding instructions on the bag.

Asentrouw

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to know What are the best organic nutrients for outdoor cannabis grows, and how often should I apply them throughout the growing season?

Basic ferts will do, full soil or a basic good potsoil with perlite. Ammend with (worm) compost, bloodmeal (N), bonemeal (P), vinassekali (K), maybe some fishmix/melasses based ferts, epson salts, rockmeal.

All the application weights are on the boxes and it's hard to go wrong with slow-release organic ferts.

Personally I don't like to add fancy ferts and boosters outdoors, as too spoiled outdoor plants only seem to cause problems in my climate (mold, plagues, etc.). I like to keep it simple.

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Can’t beat this stuff as a single solution to a well balanced soil, cheap for what you get too… it grows herbs, veggies, fruit, everything extremely well & easily, behaves kinda like a TRF

IMG_2686.jpeg

I bought a one Ton pallet 4.5 years ago and will be buying another next year but I grow a lot of things @ here, I know the NY farm they source their Chicken Shit from that gets composted fully down, product has minimal odor & has a lot of Ca in it too which is critical…

I used fox farm happy frog organic all purpose this year and liked it a lot. I fell behind on the feeding schedule by about 2 weeks in the middle of summer and learned from that. It is easy to use. You just too dress it to your pots or soil and follow the feeding instructions on the bag.
Awesome! Fox Farm Happy Frog seems to have worked out great for you! Thanks for the tip bro will surely try that! How do your plants bounce back after a delay in feeding?