What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

week in salzburg

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
hello fella.... I was going to take a week of work in salzburg ..... somebody could tell me how is the weed and hash scene in salzburg? I can find some real goody to smoke or it's a weed-free country ? many thanks in advance...

DKBuddy

only thing i can tell u about salzburg is the "nockerl" thingy when u are medicated :) i love it!
havent bought weed when i was there so i have no clue. from i have heard, austrians sure have good weed and probably alotta swizz genes also.

hellohope

hey zomboweed

i am from salzburg (sourrounding of it)

the weed and hash scene in salzburg is pretty good, when you know the right people, or if you find someone who can hook you up (but despite of that, there a lot of bad people who want to ripp you of)

if you want some real goody you have to know someone.

i don't recommend to buy on the street, mostly you get soapbar and no potent weed at all, but sometimes it can be good when you have luck

where and when are you going to salzburg ?

If you need tips for good bars, pubs, eating etc. Just let me know and i will help you out with information

@ DKBuddy

the nockerl thingy is called "Salzburger Nockerl" and you are right, i love them too and everyone who visits salzburg should try them

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
if you want some real goody you have to know someone.

i don't recommend to buy on the street, mostly you get soapbar and no potent weed at all, but sometimes it can be good when you have luck

where and when are you going to salzburg ?

If you need tips for good bars, pubs, eating etc. Just let me know and i will help you out with information

@ DKBuddy

My friend.... don't you think that if I know "someone" in salzburg I have to ask in the forum for information???????

thanks howewer, but it's sure I have to ask on the street. If I have a friend in salzburg don't need information about scene and place "wheretobuy" ...

I'm in salzburg NOW and if you have some good info for me many thanks.

dascherb

in austria are clones legal, u can buy it in headshops. There are many small scale homegrowers but they sell only to friends.
It´s hard to find anything on the street or bars and clubs.

You can ask somebody in a headshop, maybe u´r lucky.

xxx.puffandstuff.at
xxx.hanfin.com/shop_content.php?coID=4

sry vor my por inglish

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
in austria are clones legal, u can buy it in headshops. There are many small scale homegrowers but they sell only to friends.
It´s hard to find anything on the street or bars and clubs.

You can ask somebody in a headshop, maybe u´r lucky.

xxx.puffandstuff.at
xxx.hanfin.com/shop_content.php?coID=4

sry vor my por inglish

I'm not here for one year.... what I have to do with clones? starting a grow in one week ????

fuckin salzburg..... a town with only good looking bar and club for dandy and aristocratic people . It's only two days here and I hate this attitude. Yesterday a taximan tell me to ask to "inhelegant people" to find something... stupid stupid man. Every tourist or normal guy is inhelegant.... this people who love order give nausea to me. bah, in italy in every city you can find good weed or good hash or soap bar ... BUT YOU FIND IT.

I'm not here for one year.... what I have to do with clones? starting a grow in one week ????

fuckin salzburg..... a town with only good looking bar and club for dandy and aristocratic people . It's only two days here and I hate this attitude. Yesterday a taximan tell me to ask to "inhelegant people" to find something... stupid stupid man. Every tourist or normal guy is inhelegant.... this people who love order give nausea to me. bah, in italy in every city you can find good weed or good hash or soap bar ... BUT YOU FIND IT.

a zombo ma pure in germania party hahaha

hogthehedge

Also spending a week in Salzburg

Also spending a week in Salzburg

originally from USA, did some research and found that medical is legal, so how would I go about finding/getting it? I walked into a shop that sold some pipes, but mostly touristy things so I'm not sure how to ask the locals where or how to buy it. Any advice would be great, advice other than asking "intelligent" people or just asking around. A) I don't speak German well, and B) I don't want to ask someone who would/could get me in trouble, like a cop. Are marijuana laws really that lenient over here? I was just in Munich, Germany yesterday and it seemed like it was almost impossible to find it. I mean I saw guys that looked like they smoked but I was with my family the whole time and didn't want them to get mad at me, etc. Again any advice?

Latest posts

Latest posts