What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Watering in Late bloom

-OSAKA CASIO-

In Final week(s) do you people water your plants in Coco with plain ph'ed water or with a low nutrien solution? and when do you start The end "Flushing" , or does IT Even Make any different to taste If you doesn't flush? I used to flush approx 2 final weeks in Soil, but what about Coco? I have done IT only For 2-3 days in past grows , cause I have Been thinking that the Slow drying prosess makes mostly the difference in taste, rather than "leaching". What Are peoples opinnions on this one.

Here's one Bud that snapped cause the Stem couldn't hold it's weight anymore. I would have kept It For few weeks More but what you gonna do.
The strains is ACE seeds Orient Express
The picture doesn't do no justice to the Bud, but it's big! Bigger ihan 2liter soda bottle

Attachments

• IMG20240806034902.jpg
    IMG20240806034902.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 50

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
In Final week(s) do you people water your plants in Coco with plain ph'ed water or with a low nutrien solution? and when do you start The end "Flushing" , or does IT Even Make any different to taste If you doesn't flush? I used to flush approx 2 final weeks in Soil, but what about Coco? I have done IT only For 2-3 days in past grows , cause I have Been thinking that the Slow drying prosess makes mostly the difference in taste, rather than "leaching". What Are peoples opinnions on this one.

Here's one Bud that snapped cause the Stem couldn't hold it's weight anymore. I would have kept It For few weeks More but what you gonna do.
The strains is ACE seeds Orient Express
The picture doesn't do no justice to the Bud, but it's big! Bigger ihan 2liter soda bottle
That is a pretty flower friend, you did a good job growing that strain, and thanks for sharing. When my flowers are ripe, I mostly reduce the fertilizer to pure water to save nutrients. Another reason for pure water, in the end, is to start a leaf drop by allowing the fan leaves to turn colors yellow and fall. I think a leaf drop will boost the potency, but not the lack of fertilizer. Losing leaves is stressful to a plant in a good way and the buds put more trichrome to protect the flowers. .
Either way keep us posted.