What's new

Warning: Nasty Blackmail - Spam emails ...

Cuddles

Okay, I´ve been deleting my spam emails and very often I don´t even bother reading them but I did read most of this one and it turned out to be a blackmailer.
I´m sure others have received this, or a similar one too. Have any of you guys received an email like this one?
It reads as follows:

Your Site Has Been Hacked PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO SOMEONE IN YOUR COMPANY WHO IS ALLOWED TO MAKE IMPORTANT DECISIONS! We have hacked your website XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and extracted your databases. How did this happen? Our team has found a vulnerability within your site that we were able to exploit. After finding the vulnerability we were able to get your database credentials and extract your entire database and move the information to an offshore server. What does this mean? We will systematically go through a series of steps of totally damaging your reputation. First your database will be leaked or sold to the highest bidder which they will use with whatever their intentions are. Next if there are e-mails found they will be e-mailed that their information has been sold or leaked and your XXXXXXXXXXXXX was at fault thusly damaging your reputation and having angry customers/associates with whatever angry customers/associates do. Lastly any links that you have indexed in the search engines will be de-indexed based off of blackhat techniques that we used in the past to de-index our targets. How do I stop this? We are willing to refrain from destroying your site’s reputation for a small fee. The current fee is $3000 in bitcoins (0.14 BTC). The amount(approximately): $3000 (0.14 BTC) The Address Part 1: bc1qe4xvhksgapl3p76mm The Address Part 2: fz7thdnmkeuxry08kjhcn So, you have to manually copy + paste Part............................

There´s actually more but who cares?

I hope nobody actually pays these %&//( s

Boob McNoob

I've recently begun previewing my aging mother's e-mail and the amount of unsolicited scams, schemes, and suspect messages she receives is overwhelming. She is encountering cognitive difficulties which I interpret as some type of dementia and she cannot determine the validity of these entreaties. I've cautioned her for years to not participate in surveys and petitions that draw the attention of these predators when the participating sites share or sell their e-mail lists. I routinely unsubscribe when possible and simply mark as spam and delete the remainder.

Famulenuz

It's a scam, and it's good that you didn't fall for it. It's essential to always be cautious and not give in to these types of threats, as it only encourages scammers to continue their illegal activities. It's also a good idea to report suspicious emails like this to your email provider, so they can take appropriate action to block the sender. Keep in mind that legitimate companies won't threaten or blackmail you in this way, so if you ever receive a similar email, it's best to ignore it and delete it immediately. There are other ways to get rid of blackmailers; I hope it also helps

Last edited:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I used to love this shit. I was a hacker from the late 70's until I got busted about 15 years ago. I was a mod at a site called 419 eater. Not sure if anyone remembers us but we used to take scammers like this and run them in circles, sometimes actually scamming money out of them. LOL Yeah, the early days of the internet was a fucking Wild West adventure.

I remember what the world was like before the www. If you wanted to rip someone off.... you had to do it face to face. Sure weeded out the pussies. LOL

It's super hard for me to relate to the fact that fewer and fewer people every day ever had a life without the www. A time when you actually had to LEARN things instead of just GOOGLING it. LOL

As the sands of time pass through the hourglass...... so do the days of our lives. LOL

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I got a real kick out of the joke someone posted here recently about the Nigerian man found dead in his home with over a billion dollars in cash and stacks of unanswered emails. LOL

Cuddles

It's a wonderful idea to turn off auto image/anything loading in whatever browser or mail app you use. Next to 'unsubscribing' and letting them know your email is live and available for sale, loading images from the spammer's server linked in the email also identifies you as a live address.

;)
they don´t even have unsubscribe links! Plus, I have removed the contact form from the website a while ago but the messages from the contact form just keep coming in! It´s all very annoying.

Cuddles

Another warning to share -
I received another one!
This one is slighlty different though. Here it is:
Hi, I am a hacker, and I have successfully gained access to your operating system. I also have full access to your account. I've been watching you for a few months now. The fact is that your computer has been infected with malware through an adult site that you visited. If you are not familiar with this, I will explain. Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device. This means that I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you do not know about it. I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence. Why did your antivirus not detect malware? Answer: The malware I used is driver-based, I update its signatures every 4 hours. Hence your antivirus is unable to detect its presence. I made a video showing how you satisfy yourself in the left half of the screen, and the right half shows the video you were watching at the time. With one mouse click, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on your social networks. I can also make public all your e-mail correspondence and chat history on the messengers that you use. If you don't want this to happen, transfer $1000 dollars in Bitcoin equivalent to my Bitcoin address (if you do not know how to do this, just search "buy bitcoin" on Google). My Bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: bc1q53vq46fwmdm8l9kl4q2d4vy2mdeu476jvm8f5q After confirming your payment, I will delete the video immediately, and that's it. You will never hear from me again. I will give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay. I will get a notice, when you open this email, and the timer will start. Filing a complaint somewhere does not make sense because this email cannot be tracked like my Bitcoin address. I never make any mistakes. If I find that you have shared this message with someone else, the video will be immediately distributed. Best regards! Anonymous Hacker

Honestly, what a load of %&/()=?. This only proves to me that they don´t know anything at all.

I don´t even visit adult websites, let alone the other bit they mention, lol
But I bet some other people who also got one of these message do,lol. Just hope they don´t fall for it :biggrin:

Cuddles

seriously, if any of you guys get one of these emails don´t fall for it just delete them. OR report them to the police, which is perhaps what I should have done, I guess but I just ended up removing it from my emails.

Latest posts

Latest posts