What's new

Voidlings plan for stealth grow

NE1

Hi :), how is it? Did everything work out? If so, can you show some Pictures (Plants, to compare strains and especially Cabinet inkl Details) and maybe sum up pros and cons of your cab?
I gonna build a small cab as well. It ll probably be 150W Osram HCI (CMH) an few PLLs for Flower and 70W HCI (+CFL) for Moms/Veg/Clones.
Greetings from Germany...NE1

Voidling

Most of the bagseed plants have been scrapped. I do not know why but they would never show sex and 2 of the 3 wouldn't even show side branches. So I tossed them as I have got better genetics now anyway.

Ever so slowly working on things. Tried a light trap like scrubninja's but didn't do a good enough job. Still glows pretty good.

I now have 9 Romulon seedlings, though I think one got too close to the cfl and burned off the growth tip :(

So I used this galvanized z channel
picture.php

and made this with 1/8 in spacers

picture.php

six of my current roms
picture.php

Cab is still in progress but I've shown what all I've got. Haven't had a chance to run it all the way through yet unfortunately. I can grow an amazing vegi garden in the middle of the worst summer on record yet can't grow a couple of weeds indoors.

Wav3F0rm

man, i'm late... the BEST fan i have found yet Hamilton Beach TrueAir, Room Odor Eliminator, ether use the unit as it is, or take the fan out and make something yourself. I've done both and it is a really great quiet squirrel cage fan that moves a good amount of air. I'm getting around to posting some pictures of my cab, so the fan and setup will come. (basically have the fan in a rubbermaid tub on top of the cab and it pull air in through the rear through dryer hose and a carbon filter and attachment/housing to connect hose to and hold carbon and connect into cab)

Most of the bagseed plants have been scrapped. I do not know why but they would never show sex and 2 of the 3 wouldn't even show side branches. So I tossed them as I have got better genetics now anyway.
you most likely got a hold of some mexican sativa genetics, and, honestly man, they can produce some amazing plants, but i had that same issues, they took a VERY long time to show sex, and it ended up being a better idea just to flower them from seed and then revegg them. Also, yeah, they like to grow tall and not branch out at all, or very little.

Voidling

Thanks for all that. Right now I have pc fans but will probably have to upgrade them somehow to increase air flow. Hopefully that will help keep cab temps down come summer.

As for the seeds, all those have been pulled for now. I've got ton more seed but no space. I got a bunch of Romulon seeds going right now

Voidling

So I put in my 400w hps with an open bat wing reflector. I had it dimmed to 200w today.

I have a 4 in 190 cfm inline fan with carbon filter.

Passive louvered intake using 1.5" v flashing. It's 18in x 4in. Even accounting for the louver thickness and spacers, it is well over 2x the exhaust area.

Cab is 18.27 cubic feet

Yet with fan at full speed and light at only 200watts, my cab temp got to 100 in a little under 30 minutes at the location the thermometer is in in the pic. The exhaust duct wasn't hanging down like this at the time.

I need help fixing this. Any ideas?

picture.php

These girls are begging to flower, tomorrow was supposed to be day 1 for my first grow

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts