What's new

VIVOSUN New Year Product Wishes

VIVOSUN

Vendor
Let's give 2023 a glorious send-off👋 as we dive into the new year together! In 2024, what product do you want VIVOSUN to make? Leave your wishes below✍️.

20231227 社媒广告用图 2024新品期许问答.jpg

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Great question, thanks for asking.

I would like to see booster LEDs in bar shape similar to t5 fluorescent in size (I.e. 2', 3', and 4' in length) that could be used in between the bars of bigger LEDs to boost Flower, put to the sides of HID lamps, set vertically on tent corners, or used on wire racks in a tiered gardening set-up. Preferably in both Grow and Bloom spectra.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I own a few Vivosun items and I am pretty satisfied. I own 4 tents of all different sizes and they seem OK. I usually keep the doors open and just control the room climate but one tent gets zipped and unzipped every day and the zipper seems fine. It's about 2 years old. As with all tent zippers that I have owned, you need to watch and make sure the tape (the cloth flap) of the zipper doesn't get into the slider.

I have 5 or 6 of the pole fans and I like the analog (A6) but don't like the digital (E6). The E6 oscillates too slow and it makes a high pitch noise that's very annoying. I also prefer the manual speed switch on the A6 over the push button on the E6. JMO

I also have a seed heater and a number of other Vivosun products that I am satisfied with.

To get to the original post...... my wish list would be for a larger fan. 8" or 10" would be nice. These little 6" fans just don't move enough air for my liking. I usually use 2, 12" fans in each tent and now I am using 4 of your 6" fans.

Also, I would like to see a mount just like you have but, upside down. There never seems to be enough room in most tents below the canopy where the fan clamp must be located. There's always more room above the canopy.

I tried simply clamping them upside down but after a while, the little oscillating button works it way out and the fan stops oscillating. I have found this true of all oscillating fans, not just Vivosun. I actually taped the button down once and it ended up stripping the plastic oscillating gears. So, a top mount would be my other wish.

Hope my input is helpful.

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts