What's new

Visiting washington hows the recreational scene?

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Hi hi..

I'm headed down south in about 10 days, I was wondering how the recreational scene was for tourists like myself.

Lucky me I get to drive down I gotta delivery to make. Prolly going to enter at Summas and then just follow the 5 down to somewhere in western washington.

Anyways, my bro lives in Shoreline, hes not really into weed so I was wondering, if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I would just like to chill at a cafe.

And I'd like to get some clones..

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
REC... there are very few stores actually open..... and many of those are running out of product...
as far as clones go.... only for verified medical patients.... recreational in WA dons't allow home growing.....

also there are NO cafes... public use of cannabis{ NOT~ALLOWED}.... will end w/.a ticket if not a jail visit.....

and there are still DUI laws in effect ...yes even for canabinoids.... U can get a DUI for being too HIGH.....

also state patrol is all over out of state plates.... specially if carrying clones....

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
So of the few places that do exist with limited product.. find any good places?.

Once I do my dropoff, I have a vehicle I can use with WA plates.. too bad about the script only thing. Mebby I can get some nice clones from craigslist..

What about seedbanks?.. any good ones?

Player2

Hey GrowerGoneWild,
We Hamsters had the first open rec shop. It made history, sort of. You might as well check it out. I have heard good things. Top Shelf on Hannegan Road is where tourists and locals too stupid to get a med rec go.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/07/08/3739374/first-marijuana-store-in-bellingham.html

There always seems to be a line there.

If you are staying for any length of time, get a state id with your bro's addy and a medical rec.

Our roads are heavily patrolled, no joke. Don't give them a reason by speeding and you will be fine. Nobody gets pulled over for having out of state plates here. Hell, more than half the cars here have OOS or Canadian plates.

The other thing that isn't a joke is Seattle traffic. Plan ahead.

You should check out Bellingham. We have enough craft beer and AAA weed to make you forget the sun only shines for 2 months and the chicks aren't that hot.

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
Hey GrowerGoneWild,
We Hamsters had the first open rec shop. It made history, sort of. You might as well check it out. I have heard good things. Top Shelf on Hannegan Road is where tourists and locals too stupid to get a med rec go.

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/2014/07/08/3739374/first-marijuana-store-in-bellingham.html

There always seems to be a line there.

If you are staying for any length of time, get a state id with your bro's addy and a medical rec.

Our roads are heavily patrolled, no joke. Don't give them a reason by speeding and you will be fine. Nobody gets pulled over for having out of state plates here. Hell, more than half the cars here have OOS or Canadian plates.

The other thing that isn't a joke is Seattle traffic. Plan ahead.

You should check out Bellingham. We have enough craft beer and AAA weed to make you forget the sun only shines for 2 months and the chicks aren't that hot.

Badass, I knew my IC peeps would help me out.

I guess my bro got a spot in downtown. And belltown is close..

Yeah thanks for the heads up on the traffic, the 5 is a bit of a pain in my ass but I know what you mean. I aint gonna be speeding, i'll be loaded up and hauling.

Prices are kinda high.. but whatever, its more important to me to buy from a storefront.. novelty really.

Player2

Hey GGW,
I didn't notice you have supported this site(Which I still haven't done).

Check your PM.

Med compliant in a legal state, FTW!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

I lived on Vashon Island for 2 years in the early 90's.
It was a beautiful place but I had to leave for those very reasons!

GrowerGoneWild

Veteran
I finally made it to sequim.. Had a few breakdowns on the way down that's why I'm so late and my buddy gave me a few buds to smoke on.. So I haven't had to go shopping yet. But I just made it to Seattle a few hours ago.. And I'll go shopping tonight.

I guess I missed hemp fest this weekend... Fuck... I didn't even know it was going on. On the bright side I saw the weed bus... I was near Capitol Hill late last night and I wanna find out what the bus is about.

Been enjoying the great weather lately... And the fruits and veggies you guys have.. Awesome. I've been stuffing my face full of that stuff..

Latest posts

Latest posts