What's new

Vida Verde Seeds

Cheroky

Hi everyone, I'm Cheroky and I come from spending time in other forums such as cannabiscafe or cannabiogen.
I have been a geneticist for more than 15 years. I have been working on different projects, and I open this new stage to share things that few people may be interested in, but it will surely make those landrace lovers who have not been able to try special plants like the ones I have gone with happy working myself throughout these years.
I just wanted to introduce myself Greetings to all, Cheroky.

elchischas

Veteran
Hi everyone, I'm Cheroky and I come from spending time in other forums such as cannabiscafe or cannabiogen.
I have been a geneticist for more than 15 years. I have been working on different projects, and I open this new stage to share things that few people may be interested in, but it will surely make those landrace lovers who have not been able to try special plants like the ones I have gone with happy working myself throughout these years.
Bienvenido
I was on Cannabiscafe at the very early years
And also at Kaiki forum that recently disappeared. By the way there's was many interesting photos and info there...

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high & welcom to Ic

are u from Costa Rica .,? i have learn a breeder from there but was some years ago

greetz

Cheroky

high & welcom to Ic

are u from Costa Rica .,? i have learn a breeder from there but was some years ago

greetz
We are not the same person, I am from Spain.

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_191344_478.jpg
    IMG_20200719_191344_478.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 56

Cheroky

Hi @Cheroky

welcome and nice to have an old member from cannabiogen forum here!
I'm curious what are your recent projects you're working on?

all best
Dogtown
Thank you all for the welcome.
Now I want to start by releasing with Michoacan Spirit on a regular seeds.
It is a plant that I love, perhaps the most. For many years now I have kept the same mothers of the selection that I made back in the day, I don't remember if it was in 2012, and I would like to share this line with all of you, firstly so that it does not get lost, and secondly so that you can Sativa lovers should enjoy it, since in these times of absurd percentages between indica and sativa, I think it is worth it to reach the palates of people who have never tried these things. It is a medium long flowering plant for me, since they are about 12 weeks of flowering, some a little earlier and some a little later, but that is the average period. The plants are of a beauty in bloom, and a true spectacle for the sense of smell. Haze-based plants come out with sweet candy tones, you can find a totally green phenotype and intense lemon flavor, and other phenotypes flavored with grapes, apples, and berries.

Dogtown

That's great news Cheroky!
Now that's dedication to keep your mothers for so long!
I remember the Michoacan Spirit well, on CBG forum! Think it was Fourseasons clone and your work which I saw pictures from! I was pretty sad to see the forums gone with all the informations now. I really appreciate your decision to release this line after your long love affair!
It's good to see your doing your own thing and now the right people get rewarded instead of the big companies like CBG (just to name one) which always got the credit which was build on other people's passion and work!

Cheroky

It is true that most of the companies in this sector belong to people who have no passion for the plant and the only thing that moves them is money. It is true that most of the jobs that run are jobs that have been done by other people, and that, furthermore, they will never get any kind of recognition, and this ends up being taken by the company without any merit. From CBG I am grateful to have learned everything I know, there I learned everything related to genetics, and I think I could not have had a better teacher, besides that without CBG now we would not have most of the jobs that are running or that have been available for a long time. Thanks to CBG I will be able to share with you things like Michoacan Spirit. That they have done other things wrong, does not mean that they have not done many other things well, and for them I am still grateful.

Dogtown

CBG forum was a great place to hang around especially for landrace aficionados. It's important to see the people behind the companies, who doing the preservation work! Often those people never get credit and that's the minimum the people who working with the plants should get imo. I'm happy to hear you still growing and keeping the spirit and everything you've learned alive!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping in. Where are you now friend? Do you have some photos of your work? What genetics do you specialize in?

Cheroky

Thanks for stopping in. Where are you now friend? Do you have some photos of your work? What genetics do you specialize in?
Hello, I'm writing to you from Spain. During these years, I have worked practically with the entire Cannabiogen catalog. In fact, since I stopped working for Cannabiogen, as far as I know, no new work has been developed. It was a pleasure to work with plants such as PCK, Sandstorm, Taskenti, Panamá DC, Michoacan Spirit, Deep Chunk, among others such as Colombian or Mexican plants. You can see photos on IG on the Vida Verde Seeds account, and from now on, I will be posting here when I have free time.

420PyRoS

Hello, I'm writing to you from Spain. During these years, I have worked practically with the entire Cannabiogen catalog. In fact, since I stopped working for Cannabiogen, as far as I know, no new work has been developed. It was a pleasure to work with plants such as PCK, Sandstorm, Taskenti, Panamá DC, Michoacan Spirit, Deep Chunk, among others such as Colombian or Mexican plants. You can see photos on IG on the Vida Verde Seeds account, and from now on, I will be posting here when I have free time.

Where's the peyote purple? 🤣
Sorry, had to ask. Been searching.