What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!
Just done doing some micro hunting and checking out genotypes and phenotypes of some stuff im excited to try.
Doing 1-2 plants per 4inch pot to save soil and space
20240603_144732.jpg

The weak plants are culled
The girls and boys get separated
20240613_200838.jpg

Winners move up to 1 gallon pots

20240603_144931.jpg

After height, structure, and smell can be evaluated the lights go to 24/7 and reveg starts.
You can also take clones and flower the clones so your mothers have never been flowered before. Some plants take a long time to reveg but I dont have the extra space to keep backups of every single plant in a hunt.
I do my best to weed out the weak, evaluate different aspects while plants are in veg. Flower as many girls as possible for the space and anything that stands out gets revegged flowered and pollinated to save the genetic material and then move onto a new hunt.
You can go through tons of variety this way until you understand exactly what you want out of your mother's that you keep round after round.

After the final picks have been made I transplant into 20-30 gallon grassroots fabric pots.
4 plants per pot with little tags marking each different genotype.

20240624_201211.jpg

Now its time to take clones and give them a full flowering period.

20240622_105537.jpg

20240623_110826.jpg

Then a leaf strip and preflower lollipopping plus a little shaping to make sure the canopy is even.

20240624_201055.jpg

After they recover from this its time flower these gorgeous ladies out and preserve some genetic material for next round

Much love have an AMAZING day

This is my 2nd round in biochar soil from KiS Organics. After harvest I added 1/2 cup gypsum and 2 cups of KiS Organics bloom booster per 20 gallon grassroots fabric pot.
This soil is on fire.
since switching to KiS Organics soil and Bloom Booster growing in living soil has been super simple and low maintenance. Im loving the results and the soil lasts a lifetime.
Plants are growing very vigorously already bounced back and needing another thinning out before flipping the lights.

20240630_093931.jpg

Still waiting on the last weird reveg 1 finger leaf growth to finish before flowering these beautiful ladies.

20240627_222007.jpg

This is my 2nd round in biochar soil from KiS Organics. After harvest I added 1/2 cup gypsum and 2 cups of KiS Organics bloom booster per 20 gallon grassroots fabric pot.
This soil is on fire growing in living soil can be super simple and low maintenance.
Plants are growing very vigorously already bounced back and needing another thinning out before flipping the lights.

View attachment 19025946

Still waiting on the last weird reveg 1 finger leaf growth to finish before flowering these beautiful ladies.

View attachment 19025950

Finishing the 2nd week of flower. Kis organics biochar soil still on fire from the KiS bloom booster amending.
With proper planning and training you can have tons of variety in a small 4x4 tent

Genetics
-Lambsbreath Sour Diesel × NL5 by
Dead Panhead
-Super Silver Haze× Skunk 1 by Dead Panhead
-Sour diesel ×Super Silver Haze by Dynasty Genetics
- Jamaican Pineapple Skunk × Original Haze by whitebuffalo seeds
-African Sour Kush personal genetics
-Nevilles Lemon Diesel personal genetics
-African Sour Kush × Super Strawberry Diesel personal genetics
-Super Durban Diesel personal genetics
-Congo Chemfighter personal genetics
-Congolese × Aladdin Skunk personal genetics