What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Unexpected uses for hemp/marijana

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you ever read THE EMPEROR WEARS NO CLOTHES?

If not your way behind the times. Grab a copy & show it to everybody you know.

Anything that can be made from petroleum products can be made from hemp products...

After all... oils are all hydrocarbons... right?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you ever read THE EMPEROR WEARS NO CLOTHES?

If not your way behind the times. Grab a copy & show it to everybody you know.

Anything that can be made from petroleum products can be made from hemp products...

After all... oils are all hydrocarbons... right?

Yep, I'm old enough to remember when it was published. Jack Herer...great activist.

The author of this article "6 Uses...." needed to do more research. Clearly not as enlighted as what we know.

Yep, have hemp clothing, bags, stationary.....multitude of uses!

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No the human race is, sorry but it is true and I don't mean to be rude.

Hemp Graphene superconductors should of been out in 1960's.

It's the key to wireless fusion non fission geothermal power plants. The more you build the more electricity it generates over time. No grid.

Hemp Graphen Rubber tires that last a long time and are safe for the environment. Rubber industry did not like this.

Hemp plastic cars. Safer than the ones being used today and is all biodegradable.

They used to the drug war as a tool just to keep hemp plant banned and with that ban followed countless other breakthroughs. The drug war is a ruse for hemp ban.

You don't need fuel to power cars,trucks,planes,factories. What fuel you needed could of been made from hemp also. You never needed to drill once in the ocean or on land. Think wireless bumper cars.

So when do we start production is the question?

Yessir! The (HEMP) pendulum, is ever (soooo) slowly swinging back.....hemp will continue to thrive in many products.
SE CO farmers are growing....that's a miniscule start....of production. More states will follow....

No the human race is, sorry but it is true and I don't mean to be rude.

Hemp Graphene superconductors should of been out in 1960's.

It's the key to wireless fusion non fission geothermal power plants. The more you build the more electricity it generates over time. No grid.

Hemp Graphen Rubber tires that last a long time and are safe for the environment. Rubber industry did not like this.

Hemp plastic cars. Safer than the ones being used today and is all biodegradable.

They used to the drug war as a tool just to keep hemp plant banned and with that ban followed countless other breakthroughs. The drug war is a ruse for hemp ban.

You don't need fuel to power cars,trucks,planes,factories. What fuel you needed could of been made from hemp also. You never needed to drill once in the ocean or on land. Think wireless bumper cars.

So when do we start production is the question?

Spot on. The Establishment brained washed the public into believing that hemp is another name for marijuana.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis hemp can provide us with so many things. I visited the Hanf (hemp) museum in Berlin a few months ago and saw some roofing shingles, that look exactly like the ones made from wood, except they were black, that were made from hemp. Online, I saw roofing tiles, that you might see on a Spanish style home's roof, the ones that are made from terracotta, that were also made from hemp and also black. Is there anything that the cannabis plant can't do!? Not much. HEMP HEMP HOORAY! :)