What's new

ukush x chem tester's

amoS

hi all, here's my attempt at ojd's tester's, dropped 3 straight into soil like i usually do and all 3 came up just a few day's later, no pre soak, no paper towel, just straight into dirt like what would happen out in the wild,i did help them out by removing the shell on a couple but i think they could have done this by them self, but i couldn't resist and jumped in :canabis: anyway here's the spec's

started straight in ffof soil under 40 watt fluro's 24 hours light
during a good moon phase

7/12/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

7/15/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and 7/16/10

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and the journey begins........thank's ojd and true for the shot at these :jump:

19th-21st Extra Good Moon Phase For Fall Cabbage, Lettuce, Cauliflower, Mustard Greens, And Other Leafy Vegetables. Good For Any Above Ground Crop That Can Be Planted Now. Start Seedbeds
so this will be the next days to drop some of the ........

picture.php

........peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice 1 amoS, I'm getting a seat for your show
your off to a good start
good luck
peace
shaun

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'll be following along too. I just got some of those beans as well. You'll be a week or two ahead of me so I'll be following your progress. Looking forward to your grow.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

amoS

thanks for dropping by guy's your comment's word's of encouragement and any suggestion's are much appreciated :tiphat: here's the litle one's as of today

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

.............peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking beautiful bro, not sure what else to say other than keep up the good work and thanks for all your efforts.
Peace

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looking very nice AmoS. Mine are about the same size. They look almost identical to mine.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moving along very nicely bro, what light are they under at the moment.
Peace

amoS

Looking very nice AmoS. Mine are about the same size. They look almost identical to mine.

Thanks Great! your's are looking killer also!

Moving along very nicely bro, what light are they under at the moment.
Peace

thanks true!! just your run of the mill 40 watt fluro shop lights haha you know the 4 footers...i'd like to have some of the t5s like lost is using in his thread, they look like they do a good job and of course the grower and genetics provided ain"t no small change either!!! anyway here are mine at 1 month from dropping into the dirt..no pre soak , no paper towel method ,just like they were falling from a bud... (well almost).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

getting ready to transplant these and cleaning out some room now to drop the rest of the pack and start the secret recipe ......thanks again for the chance ,.....peace

Last edited:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
really nice bro!

i cant wait to start some of these next time,, and i need to grab some secret recipes,, the race is on to guess what that momma was !?

what soil are they in ??

keep up the great work,,

:ying:

amoS

really nice bro!

i cant wait to start some of these next time,, and i need to grab some secret recipes,, the race is on to guess what that momma was !?

what soil are they in ??

keep up the great work,,

:ying:

thanks lost!! yes that will be a fun game!! it's just straight up FFOF, but they seem happy.........peace

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They were doing awesome bro, how they now? An update would be great if you have time, thanks.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey amoS how's life treating ya? Things must have moved along a fair bit in the garden, would love to see an update when ya get time.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts